1. Home
  2. Washington
  3. Rainier
  4. Apartments for rent in Rainier, WA

789 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 789 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >


See what Rainier, WA has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Rainier, WA

Rainier, Washington is a small town with slightly more than 2,000 residents. The town's residents, at an average age of just over 37, skew younger than most cities in Washington. Home ownership is more common than renting in Rainier, and 23% of residents rent. The average rent of $1,225 a month is roughly on par with the state average.

With an average commute time of about 42 minutes, longer than most cities in the state, Rainier residents know that it takes some patience getting to work. Driving a car or truck is the prevailing mode of getting to work, chosen by 35% of commuters, while public transit isn't widely used. Few residents walk to work.

Compared to the national average (5%), Rainier has a relatively high number of residents older than 25 who possess an Associate's degree (8%). Additionally, 9% possess a Bachelor's degree and 3% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Rainier residents work in one of two industries: construction and retail. Together, these industries account for 12% of the workforce in the town. With an average annual income of around $78,000, Rainier workers bring in about $4,000 less than the average Washington resident. However, Rainier compares more favorably to the national average of $73,345.

Frequently Asked Questions About Rainier

Looking for a cheap Rainier apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Rainier, WA Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Rainier apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Rainier that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Rainier apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.

© 2021 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS

Local Guide