- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Basketball Court(s)
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Accepts Credit Cards (Fee Applies)
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Electronic Rent Payment (ACH)
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Trail
- Free Weights
- Health Club Discount
- High Speed Internet
- Internet Speeds over 50 Mbps Available
- On-Site Maintenance
- On-site Management
- On-Site Storage
- Package Receiving
- Recreation Room
- Resident Grilling Area
- Short-Tem Lease
- Swimming Pool(s)
- Theatre Room
- Whirlpool Spa
- Climate Control
- Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move In Special 200 Off Admin Fee, Waived Security Deposit and 1 Application Fee.(OAC).
2 For 1 Pet Fees
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Hawthorne Apartments
The Hawthorne Apartment community is nestled in Mill Creek, close to Woodside Elementary, Heatherwood Middle School and Jackson High School. Our community is just a short walk from Mill Creek Town Center featuring upscale shopping, fine cuisine, beautiful nature trails and parks. The Hawthorne is centrally located to I-5, I-405, Boeing and just 20 minutes from downtown Seattle. We have several luxurious and expansive floor plans with one, two, and three bedrooms, each offering its own impressive features. Some homes have attached garages, gas appliances, French doors, built-in entertainment centers, art niches, private patios and balconies, formal dining rooms and one-touch gas fireplaces. Our community has reserved parking, carefully sculpted landscaping, a beautiful courtyard and a gorgeous community center. Escape the rigors of the day in our 24-7 cardio center. Enjoy the outdoor sports court, pool, spa and barbeque areas or socialize with friends at the fire pit. Schedule your tour
3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
33 Reviews for The Hawthorne Apartments
When the book of apartment living is written��??perhaps by me��??The Hawthorne Apartments will have its own chapter. Quaint, clean and quiet, the Hawthorne is ideal for anyone seeking either solitude or social interaction. I have lived here for ten years and love it; but then I'm not sure any other apartment community would have me.
Love the location, location, location. Feels like a real cozy home.
Apartments are very nice and staff is friendly. Location is excellent.
Very friendly community. Easy access to amenities with walking path nearby. Unit is bright and airy with plenty of space and good functionality.
The most friendly and helpful staff of any apartment I've lived in. Great gym. Excellent location. Very nice apartment
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Form Interstate 5, take exit 183, 164th street SE. Turn east and go to the Bothell-Everett Highway. Turn left. Drive for about 1 mile to 151st Street Drive and turn left. At stop sign turn right. Follow through town center and we are the first apartment homes. Follow the leasing sign to the right up to the clubhouse. Welcome to The Hawthorne Apartments.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.