- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartment Floorplans
- Lofty 9ft. ceilings
- Picture windows that bring in lots of light
- Cozy Woodburning Fireplace with Brick Mantle
- Private Balconies and Decks
- Full Size Washer/Dryer
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Oversized closets
- Covered Parking
- Close to Parks and Jogging Trails
- Exterior Storage, plus Extra Storage Available
- Spacious Lanai Or Patio
- Close to Library, Shopping and Dining
- Easy access to freeways
- Close to Public Transportation
- *AMENITIES VARY BY FLOORPLAN/RESIDENCE
- Two pet maximum per home. Pets Accepted
- $300 non-refundable pet fee Breed Restriction
- $35/month for cats, $50/month for dogs Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Station at Mill Creek
Station at Mill Creek is just a hop, skip and a jump to shopping, dining and plenty of hiking and biking trails. Bring your four-legged furry friend to beautiful Martha Lake or walk along the wetlands at the Mill Creek Nature Reserve.
Lease terms available from 2-12 months (subject to change and availability, premiums may apply to non-standard lease terms)
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Station at Mill Creek
They used to have the lawn guys blow our walkways by our doors, I wish that could still happen. There is always leafs by our entrance. Rent increase is ridiculous, I can't refer my friends because it cost too much :/
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-5, take Exit 183 (164th Street SW). Continue two miles east. Take a left on Bothell Everett Highway and a right on Mill Creek Boulevard (not Mill Creek Road). Turn left on 156th.