Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Kirkland Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Kirkland
- Apartments with Balcony in Kirkland
- Apartments with Disability Access in Kirkland
- Apartments with Elevator in Kirkland
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Kirkland
- Apartments with Fireplace in Kirkland
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Kirkland
- Apartments with Garage in Kirkland
- Apartments with Gated Access in Kirkland
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Kirkland
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Kirkland
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Kirkland
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Kirkland
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Kirkland
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Kirkland
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Kirkland
- Furnished Available Apartments in Kirkland
- Kirkland Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Kirkland
- Apartments with under $1100 in Kirkland
- Apartments with under $1200 in Kirkland
- Apartments with under $1300 in Kirkland
- Apartments with under $1400 in Kirkland
- Apartments with under $1500 in Kirkland
- Apartments with under $2000 in Kirkland
- Apartments with under $800 in Kirkland
- Apartments with under $900 in Kirkland
Apartments Near Kirkland
- Seattle, WA
- Bellevue, WA
- Redmond, WA
- Bothell, WA
- Sunset Hill, WA
- Shoreline, WA
- Ronald, WA
- Beaux Arts Village, WA
- Kingsgate, WA
- Woodinville, WA
- Kenmore, WA
- Sammamish, WA
- Mountlake Terrace, WA
- Mercer Island, WA
- West Lake Sammamish, WA
- Lake Forest Park, WA
- Cottage Lake, WA
- Medina, WA
- Clyde Hill, WA
- Union Hill-Novelty Hill, WA
For SaleKirkland, WA Homes for Sale
Living In Kirkland, WA
Kirkland, which is known for its small-town feel and appreciation for quality of life, boasts numerous and diverse parks, open markets, festivals, community events and a dozen active neighborhood associations.
While the city's downtown area includes plenty of shops, restaurants, art galleries, beauty salons and farmer's markets perfect for apartment residents, Kirkland undoubtedly prides itself on its natural beauty, with its numerous waterfront parks and beaches. With views of the Seattle skyline as well as the Olympic Mountains, residents are able to enjoy the scenery around them while also participating in any number of recreational activities including biking, walking, swimming and hiking.
Additionally, Kirkland's natural landscape lends itself to an abundance of wildlife. Nowhere is this wildlife more visible and diverse than at Juanita Bay Park, one of Kirkland's most prized features. At the park, which has been cited by the Audubon Society as one of the best urban wildlife preserves in the region, the animal population in the 110 acres of wetlands and marshes includes songbirds, waterfowl, raptors, turtles and beavers. For Kirkland apartment renters visiting the sanctuary, the park has paved trails and board walks in addition to open lawn areas and picnic tables. Spending the day walking through Juanita Bay Park can give visitors one of the best looks into the state's natural beauty and abundant wildlife population.
Those seeking to rent an apartment in Kirkland will be pleased to know that many of the city's famed parks and beaches are also located very close to the downtown waterfront area.
Explore apartments for rent in the Kirkland neighborhood of Seattle, WA. ApartmentGuide.com offers listings of Kirkland apartments, photos, floorplans, maps and neighborhood information.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Kirkland
What is the average rent in Kirkland?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Kirkland?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Kirkland?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Kirkland?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.