AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Gig Harbor Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Gig Harbor
- Apartments with Balcony in Gig Harbor
- Apartments with Disability Access in Gig Harbor
- Apartments with Elevator in Gig Harbor
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Gig Harbor
- Apartments with Fireplace in Gig Harbor
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Gig Harbor
- Apartments with Garage in Gig Harbor
- Apartments with Gated Access in Gig Harbor
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Gig Harbor
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Gig Harbor
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Gig Harbor
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Gig Harbor
- Furnished Available Apartments in Gig Harbor
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Gig Harbor
- Cheap Apartments in Gig Harbor
- Income Restricted Apartments in Gig Harbor
- Loft Layout Apartments in Gig Harbor
- Luxury Apartments in Gig Harbor
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Gig Harbor
- Senior Living Apartments in Gig Harbor
- Short Term Apartments in Gig Harbor
Apartments Near Gig Harbor
Living In Gig Harbor, WA
The city of Gig Harbor offers apartment residents a quaint escape from the traditional sights and sounds of urban Tacoma.
Sitting amidst the Puget Sound across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge from the big city, Gig Harbor apartments sit along the shore of one of the more scenic areas in all of Washington state. The city of Gig Harbor is a vibrant and historic community featuring picturesque maritime scenery, charming shops and architecture and a wealth of recreational resources that ensure apartment residents never want for something to do. Many apartment renters in Gig Harbor enjoy wiling away the afternoon at Jerisich Park, which provides a wide-open look at the Puget Sound along with benches and ample space for picnics, and even a pavilion for community events.
Gig Harbor City Park is also a popular destination for apartment residents and their families, with areas available for children to play and faculties and fields on hand for youth and adult athletics. A lively shopping and dining district makes Gig Harbor a great place for a night out, while the eponymous harbor is a top destination for sailors, boating enthusiasts and others who enjoy the open water.
Gig Harbor also provides for its apartment residents through a host of community events and resources, including a farmer's market, holiday celebrations and community concerts and movie showings. In all, Gig Harbor's breathtaking beauty and ample amenities make it a great place to rent an apartment for anyone wanting a break from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Looking for apartments in Gig Harbor? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find Gig Harbor apartments for rent and learn more about this community.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Gig Harbor
How much does it cost to rent in Gig Harbor, WA?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Gig Harbor?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Gig Harbor?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Gig Harbor?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.