AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Frederickson Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Frederickson
- Apartments with Balcony in Frederickson
- Apartments with Disability Access in Frederickson
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Frederickson
- Apartments with Fireplace in Frederickson
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Frederickson
- Apartments with Gated Access in Frederickson
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Frederickson
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Frederickson
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Frederickson
Apartments Near Frederickson
Living In Frederickson, WA
Frederickson is a small city in Washington with a population of slightly more than 21,000. Children aged 5-14 make up a larger portion of the population here (24%) than nationally (19%), making it a nice place to raise a family, while retirees are less well-represented. Overall, the city's population, with an average age of just under 35, skews younger than most cities in Washington. The majority of residents own their homes in Frederickson, and 26% of residents rent. With an average rent of $1,438 per month, exceeding the state average by $230 per month, relatively high rent costs could be a factor in the higher levels of ownership.
Compared to the national average (5%), Frederickson has a large percentage of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate's degree (10%). Furthermore, 9% have a Bachelor's degree and 2% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Frederickson residents work in one of two industries: retail and healthcare. Together, these industries account for 16% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 11% of residents work in sales, which ranks as the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of just over $84,000, Frederickson workers take home roughly the same as the average Washington resident. However, Frederickson compares more favorably to the national average ($73,345).
With an average commute time of about 39 minutes, longer than most cities in the state, Frederickson residents find that it takes some patience traveling to work. Driving a vehicle is the prevailing means of commuting to work, selected by 45% of workers, while public transportation isn't used widely. Relatively few residents walk to work.