Brand new building and great staff. Never had any problems that weren't immediately resolved.
Nice area, decent apartments but-
1) They continue to advertise as brand new. Not even.
2) Einstein, the maintenance guy, thinks it's fun to run dumpsters down the sidewalk past your door and windows and on to metal ramps at 6:30 am.
3) Back to our genius-pointed out a broken piece on my blinds at the top. "oh, I've never seen that." It remains unfixed 10 months later.
4) Industrial garbage compactor runs all hours of the day. Like to wake up at 1:00 AM? Management refuses to put a timer on it. So don't you break noise restrictions; only they get to do that.
5) Management changes more often than I change my underwear. I change daily. Well, most days.
6) Buy stock in Draino if you move in, at least first floor. Your bathtub will be happy.
Really wanted to like this place. But it's one and done.
The newest apartment community in North Edmonds is now accepting applications.
Get closer to nature! TRILLIUM is a fun and friendly kind of place. Coming soon to the quiet North Edmonds neighborhood, you can be comfortable calling TRILLIUM home! With Puget Sound beaches to the west and the Cascades to the east, TRILLIUM is perfectly located for an outdoor-oriented lifestyle.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month