Brand new building and great staff. Never had any problems that weren't immediately resolved.
Nice area, decent apartments but-
1) They continue to advertise as brand new. Not even.
2) Einstein, the maintenance guy, thinks it's fun to run dumpsters down the sidewalk past your door and windows and on to metal ramps at 6:30 am.
3) Back to our genius-pointed out a broken piece on my blinds at the top. "oh, I've never seen that." It remains unfixed 10 months later.
4) Industrial garbage compactor runs all hours of the day. Like to wake up at 1:00 AM? Management refuses to put a timer on it. So don't you break noise restrictions; only they get to do that.
5) Management changes more often than I change my underwear. I change daily. Well, most days.
6) Buy stock in Draino if you move in, at least first floor. Your bathtub will be happy.
Really wanted to like this place. But it's one and done.
The newest apartment community in North Edmonds is now accepting applications. Get closer to nature! TRILLIUM is a fun and friendly kind of place. Coming soon to the quiet North Edmonds neighborhood, you can be comfortable calling TRILLIUM home! With Puget Sound beaches to the west and the Cascades to the east, TRILLIUM is perfectly located for an outdoor-oriented lifestyle.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month
Please call for lease terms and pet policy.
Open until 5:00pm
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.