1. Home
  2. Washington
  3. Coulee City
  4. Apartments for rent in Coulee City, WA

18 Apartments Available
1 - 18 of 18 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

Expand Your Search

Property Type


See what Coulee City, WA has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Coulee City, WA

The small town of Coulee City, Washington is home to just under 1,000 people. Retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (19%) here than nationally (14%), while young professionals account for a smaller percentage of the town. Renters tend to be in the minority in Coulee City, and 72% of residents own their homes. With a relatively low average rent of $894/month in the town, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in Washington. Over the course of a year, renters in Coulee City will save around $3,800 compared to the state average.

Coulee City residents have an average commute of about 20 minutes, shorter than the Washington average of about 29 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the prevailing way to get to work, selected by 28% of workers, while public transportation isn't extensively used. A small percentage of workers (3%) commute on foot, though the number surpasses the national average.

Coulee City has a high number of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate's degree (9%) compared to the national average (5%). Additionally, 9% have a Bachelor's degree and 4% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Coulee City residents work in one of two industries: education and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 13% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the town's workers are in sales, as 5% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. Coulee City workers take home an average annual income of about $57,000, about $25,000 less than the state average. The town's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).

Frequently Asked Questions About Coulee City

Looking for a cheap Coulee City apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

Do you need a pet-friendly Coulee City apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Coulee City that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Coulee City apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS