AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Woodbridge Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Woodbridge
- Apartments with Balcony in Woodbridge
- Apartments with Disability Access in Woodbridge
- Apartments with Elevator in Woodbridge
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Woodbridge
- Apartments with Fireplace in Woodbridge
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Woodbridge
- Apartments with Garage in Woodbridge
- Apartments with Gated Access in Woodbridge
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Woodbridge
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Woodbridge
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Woodbridge
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Woodbridge
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Woodbridge
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Woodbridge
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Woodbridge
- Furnished Available Apartments in Woodbridge
Apartments Near Woodbridge
Living In Woodbridge, VA
Woodbridge, Virginia is a small town with slightly more than 4,000 residents. Middle-aged professionals make up a higher percentage of the population here (46%) than nationally (38%), meaning they will find a surplus of activities, while young adults appear in smaller numbers. Overall, the town's population, at an average age of just under 38, skews younger than most cities in Virginia. Home ownership is more common than renting in the area, and 30% of residents rent. With an average rent of $1,881/month, exceeding the state average by $596 per month, relatively high rent costs could be a factor in the higher levels of ownership.
With an average commute time of about 43 minutes, slower than most cities in the state, Woodbridge residents find that getting to work takes some patience. Driving a car or truck is the most common mode of getting to work, opted for by 42% of residents, while public transit is used by just 6% of the town. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
Compared to the national average (7%), Woodbridge has a large percentage of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees, as 17% possess a Master's or a Doctoral degree. Additionally, 17% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. There are two primary industries in Woodbridge: public administration and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 17% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the town's residents work in management, as 11% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. With an average annual income of almost $114,000, Woodbridge workers bring in more than the average Virginia resident. Woodbridge's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Woodbridge
What is the average rent in Woodbridge?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Woodbridge?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Woodbridge?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Woodbridge?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.