2 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
4 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
Virginia Wesleyan College Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Apartments with Balcony in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Apartments with Disability Access in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Apartments with Elevator in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Apartments with Fireplace in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Apartments with Garage in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Apartments with Gated Access in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Apartments with View in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Furnished Available Apartments in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Cheap Apartments in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Corporate Apartments in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Income Restricted Apartments in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Loft Layout Apartments in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Luxury Apartments in Virginia Wesleyan College
- New Construction Apartments in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Senior Living Apartments in Virginia Wesleyan College
- Short Term Apartments in Virginia Wesleyan College
Apartments Near Virginia Wesleyan College
For SaleNorfolk, VA Homes for Sale
Living In Virginia Wesleyan College, VA
Virginia Wesleyan College, a small Methodist liberal arts school, offers student living in its southeastern Virginia campus, near the urban attractions of Norfolk, and the calm of the Atlantic coast. The undergraduate institution was founded in 1961, and has experienced steady growth recently, resulting in an expansion of the school’s Norfolk campus and an increase in enrollment. Today, about 1,500 undergraduates enroll at Virginia Wesleyan College, and reside in the school’s dormitories, or in off campus housing in the Norfolk and Virginia Beach communities. The location puts students in a residential neighborhood, just miles from the scenery along Lynnhaven Bay, in the Chesapeake area. A college apartment in this area provides students a comfortable and convenient living arrangement in an area that offers a wide array of entertainment options and outdoor recreation.
Virginia Wesleyan College offers Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees in a wide range of disciplines, offering more fields than most small liberal arts colleges. Programs run the gamut from world languages to theater to philosophy and biology. In the 20\th edition of Ruggs’ Recommendations on Colleges, the college’s biology, journalism, management, political science, pre-law, pre-dental, psychology, recreation and leisure studies, religious studies and sociology programs received special distinction. The mission statement at Virginia Wesleyan describes student living that “employs a wide range of approaches to teaching and learning and provides opportunities to connect the study of the liberal arts with practical learning experience on campus, in the Hampton Roads region, and throughout the world.
In addition to its proximity to the scenic waterways in the region, off campus housing positions Virginia Wesleyan College students near the military circle shops and several golf courses. Student housing on Baker Road puts students near campus, Lake Edward, o several bus lines to downtown Norfolk and several shopping centers.
Looking for apartments near Virginia Wesleyan College in Norfolk, Virginia? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find Virginia Wesleyan apartments for rent and learn more about this neighborhood.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Virginia Wesleyan College
How much does it cost to rent in Virginia Wesleyan College, VA?
Is it expensive to rent in Virginia Wesleyan College?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Virginia Wesleyan College?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Virginia Wesleyan College?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.