- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Renovated homes Available Now
- Upgraded Kitchens*
- Built-in Microwave*
- Custom Cabinetry*
- Pet Friendly
- Energy Efficient Floor Plans
- Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
- Laundry Facilities
- On-Site Playground
- Picnic Area Equipped with Tables
- Ample Parking
- Easy Access to Freeways & Major Employers
- 3 Miles from Oceanfront, Fine Dining & Shops
- Near Oceana Naval Air Station
- Twenty minutes from Norfolk Naval Base
- Close to Cape Henry Lighthouse
- On-line Rental Payments
- *In Select Units
- Weight restriction: 25Small pets up to 25 lb. Full Grown Welcome. Maximum 2 pets per apartment; $200 non-refundable one time pet fee; $20 monthly pet rent per pet. Pets Accepted
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Laurel Court Apartments
Welcome to Laurel Court Apartments.
At Laurel Court Apartments, we're ready to welcome you home. Our one and two bedroom apartments for rent near the Hilltop Shopping Center in Virginia Beach, VA, offer you an energy efficient floor plan at an affordable price. We combine the best of comfort and convenience to provide you with the ideal living situation.
Many of the apartments at Laurel Court have been recently renovated. These units feature upgraded kitchens with built-in microwave and a dishwasher. All of our apartments offer mini-blinds and wall-to-wall carpeting throughout.
For community amenities, we offer a newly remodeled laundry facility, on-site playground and picnic area equipped with tables. We also provide you with ample parking.
Laurel Court is a pet-friendly apartment community. We welcome up to two small pets per apartment. Contact our leasing office to learn more about our pet policy.
Great Location and Convenient to the Oceanfront, Oceana, Hilltop or Town Center Shopping and Dining. Check us out for your new home!
Ratings & Reviews
Take I-264 to First Colonial South
Turn left on Virginia Beach Boulevard, then turn left on N. Oceana Boulevard
Turn right on Old Virginia Beach Road
Go straight into Piper's Landing their sister community and where the office is located for Laurel Court.