The Courtyards of Chanticleer Apartments in Virginia Beach, VA welcome those who want luxury and comfort at an affordable price. Nestled in one of Virginia Beach's most distinctive wooded neighborhoods, The Courtyards of Chanticleer is Tidewater's premiere name in apartment living. Choose from one, two, three or four bedroom apartments located less than a mile from I-264 and hilltop shopping. You can enjoy convenient access to stretches of area beaches, shopping and fine dining close to home. Our professional management team and 24-hour accredited maintenance staff work together to provide our residents the service they deserve. There's no place like home and there's no home like The Courtyards of Chanticleer!
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.<BR>Pet Policy: Pet friendly! Breed restrictions apply. Please call for details.
Absolutely horrendous. During our time here, we witnessed the following:
- Drunk, naked,girl being physically attacked by her boyfriend outside in the public.
- Apartment fire that severely damaged multiple adjacent units.
- Multiple police events that felt all too common.
- Jet noise so loud that you can't hear the person next to you.
- Air conditioning that doesn't work, along with 90+ degree temperatures inside (even after repeated calls from various residents all summer).
- Mold being identified (and collected in a spore kit) that maintenance just spray painted over when reported.
- Notes posted on the doors of multiple units after someone in maintenance was sleeping with a resident's wife.
- Dogs running around without leashes regularly.
- Broken down air conditioning unit that caused us to come home to a flooded living room.
After you move out, have a lawyer ready. They'll come after you for things that weren't even done just to put more money in their pockets.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT RENT HERE. These apartments are in terrible condition, the company does not hire professionals to fix major issues, the apartments are basically falling apart. The rent is a total rip off for what you have to deal with.
Wasn't ready upon move in. Overall poor condition. Unit was is much worse condition than the model that was shown.
Iï¿½ï¿½ï¿½d like to give major Kudos to Colby on the leading staff as well as her manager. And maintenance while Iï¿½ï¿½ï¿½m at it.. I moved in early January and the first unit I had was extremely small unfortunately (700 sq ft but felt like 400). I would have had to replace all my furniture with smaller furniture to accommodate. I immediately went back to the office and spoke with Colby who was very understanding and empathetic! She worked her magic and was able to get me into a bigger unit for not much more than what I was paying the exact same day and I thank her sooo much !!! And as for maintenance, I havenï¿½ï¿½ï¿½t had any major maintenance requests but even with my abrupt move into my new unit they have donï¿½ï¿½ï¿½t their best to take care of every request Iï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ve had in a timely manner and even have brought my packages in when they come by and Iï¿½ï¿½ï¿½m not there !
Only cons I have are iï¿½ï¿½ï¿½d love a closer dumpster (but then again I donï¿½ï¿½ï¿½t want trash everywhere near where I live sooo .. gotta take the good with the bad I guess) and better sealing on my windows..