1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
2 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
Virginia Beach Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Virginia Beach
- Apartments with Balcony in Virginia Beach
- Apartments with Disability Access in Virginia Beach
- Apartments with Elevator in Virginia Beach
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Virginia Beach
- Apartments with Fireplace in Virginia Beach
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Virginia Beach
- Apartments with Garage in Virginia Beach
- Apartments with Gated Access in Virginia Beach
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Virginia Beach
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Virginia Beach
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Virginia Beach
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Virginia Beach
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Virginia Beach
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Virginia Beach
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Virginia Beach
- Furnished Available Apartments in Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Apartment Deals
- Virginia Beach Apartments under $500
- Virginia Beach Apartments under $600
- Virginia Beach Apartments under $700
- Virginia Beach Apartments under $800
- Virginia Beach Apartments under $900
- Virginia Beach Apartments under $1000
- Virginia Beach Apartments under $1100
- Virginia Beach Apartments under $1200
- Virginia Beach Apartments under $1300
- Virginia Beach Apartments under $1400
- Virginia Beach Apartments under $1500
- Virginia Beach Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Virginia Beach
- Cheap Apartments in Virginia Beach
- Income Restricted Apartments in Virginia Beach
- Loft Layout Apartments in Virginia Beach
- Luxury Apartments in Virginia Beach
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Virginia Beach
- Senior Living Apartments in Virginia Beach
- Short Term Apartments in Virginia Beach
Apartments Near Virginia Beach
Living In Virginia Beach, VA
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
Have you ever wanted to live on the beach? Virginia Beach is an inviting community on the ocean with a wide array of cultural activities. Check out Virginia Beach vacation rentals, and visit the area to see what it’s like. If you already made up your mind to move here, there are a variety of apartments for rent in Virginia Beach to suit most budgets and styles.
Use Apartment Guide to help find the perfect Virginia Beach rental for you, from houses right on the beach to condos within walking distance of Beach Street U.S.A. You can filter your results by price range, apartment size or special features to find the right place for you.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN VIRGINIA BEACH
Deciding where to rent an apartment in Virginia Beach? You’ll find lots of great neighborhoods when searching for apartments in Virginia Beach. The city is home to many great colleges, including Virginia Wesleyan University, Regent University and Norfolk State University. Virginia Beach is also home to exceptional schools for academically and artistically gifted students. Here are some great neighborhoods for Virginia Beach apartments:
- Bayside: North of Town Center, Bayside is close to the water and has a large variety of apartments to choose from.
- Chic’s Beach: Short for “Chesapeake Beach,” Chic’s Beach (also spelled Chick’s Beach) is a favorite of locals because the bay-fronted beach area is more quiet and less touristy.
- Holland: Holland is right next to Oceana Naval Air Station and includes Mt. Trashmore Park and Tidewater Community College – Virginia Beach.
- Kempsville: Kempsville strikes a compromise by providing both easy beach access and a short commute to Norfolk.
- Lake Edward: This quaint neighborhood surrounds Lake Edward, a reservoir with fishing opportunities.
- Lynnhaven: Lynnhaven straddles West Neck Creek and offers easy access to the Norfolk Virginia Beach Expressway.
- Oceanfront: Choose the oceanfront district in downtown Virginia Beach to wake up to the sun rising over the Atlantic Ocean every morning.
- Ridgely Manor: Nestled against Lake Smith, Ridgely Manor is a quiet residential area with mainly single-family homes, some of which are available to rent.
- Town Center: Head inland to the area around Virginia Beach Town Center for convenience to grocery stores, shopping and movie theaters.
- Virginia Beach Town Center: The core of Town Center provides luxury apartments next to Central Park.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN VIRGINIA BEACH
Home to craft beer, wine, music and art festivals and the well-attended Hampton Roads International Auto Show, Virginia Beach keeps residents entertained all year long. Love the beach? Whether you love the high-energy beach in front of the boardwalk or secluded spots with only the sounds of the sea, you can find what you are looking for in Virginia Beach. The city also has amusement parks, fine restaurants and golf courses. Here are some fun things to do when finding apartments for rent in Virginia Beach:
- Virginia Beach keeps more money in your pocket with a variety of free things to do, including the most popular attraction of all—the beach! After a day of sand and surf, listen to the upbeat rhythms of live music, see street performers breathe fire and admire nautically themed sculptures on the Virginia Beach Boardwalk.
- Spend a quiet day touring the Virginia Air & Space Center, and set aside time to see the majestic undersea creatures at the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center.
- For a night out, get tickets to one of the many big-name music acts that play at venues like Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater.
- Sandbridge Beach: Families love the classic beach-town vibe of Sandbridge Beach, known for its slow pace, quirky shops and friendly atmosphere.
- The North End: Starting at about 42nd Street, the northern end of Virginia Beach is popular with locals looking to escape the bustle of the boardwalk and enjoy a lazy day on a quiet section of shoreline.
- Outlook Beach: Snap a beach selfie with a Civil War stockade and a fortified moat in the background on this sandy beach at Fort Monroe.
- Croatan Beach: Tucked away in a residential neighborhood, this beach caters to surfers who want to ride the waves in a special area that’s off limits to swimmers. Don’t worry, though: Croatan also has plenty of sand and surf just for swimmers.
- First Landing State Park: Not far from Cape Henry Lighthouse, this state park lures visitors with a beautiful beach and keeps them coming back with incredible biking and hiking trails surrounded by marsh.
- If your four-legged family member needs an opportunity to let loose, head to one of these top dog parks in Virginia Beach: Red Wing Park, Bayville Farms Park and Woodstock Park. Before you go, be sure to purchase a Virginia Beach dog park pass at any Virginia Beach Recreation Center.
- Families love Virginia Beach for its focus on kid-friendly fun, with activities ranging from building sand castles on the beach to taking a pirate-themed boat tour. Kids Cove Playground provides hours of fun for smaller kids.
VIRGINIA BEACH NATURAL BEAUTY
The oceanfront of Virginia Beach draws the crowds, but there is more to do than swimming and sunbathing. Head to the local fishing pier, go horseback riding, or charter a boat to enjoy sport fishing, dolphin watching and spectacular views. To escape from modern life for a bit, visit False Cape State Park, offering primitive camping, kayaking and unspoiled views of the great outdoors. The Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge and the Great Dismal Swamp also offer scenic hiking and biking opportunities.
WATERSPORTS IN VIRGINIA BEACH
Surfing, kiteboarding and kayaking form a trifecta of water-sports fun every summer in Virginia Beach, but the area is also well known as a hangout for serious fishers. Go whale watching in winter, or save up to try a new summer sport, like parasailing or stand-up paddleboarding.
GETAWAYS FROM VIRGINIA BEACH
If you are in the mood for a road trip, Virginia is a dream destination for history buffs. Drive about an hour north to visit historic sites like Jamestown and Williamsburg, or make the journey to Washington, D.C. in about four hours. You can also enjoy big-city dining and entertainment options in Richmond, a distance of about 100 miles from Virginia Beach. Roller coasters like Tempesto deliver thrills for bigger kids at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, about 60 miles away.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Virginia Beach that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Virginia Beach
What is the average rent in Virginia Beach?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Virginia Beach?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Virginia Beach?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Virginia Beach?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.