A luxurious lifestyle awaits you at the Village at Potomac Falls in Potomac Falls, VA. Spend some time at our resort-style swimming pool, picnic on our beautifully landscaped grounds, visit the 24-hour fitness center, or get to work at our business center, complete with computer stations. We offer spacious apartments for rent, including one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans, with granite countertops, high ceilings, fireplaces, plentiful storage, and covered breezeways.When you choose Village at Potomac Falls, you're making a choice for convenience. Our controlled-access apartment community is located close to NVCC - Loudoun Campus, Sterling, Cascades, Algonkian Regional Park, and Loudoun Hounds Ball Park. Just hop on Route 7 and Route 28, and enjoy a pleasant ride to Dulles International Airport or the DC Metro Area. Or, stay close to home and visit the Dulles Town Center Shopping Mall and area restaurants. Either way, you'll feel right at home at the Village at Potomac Falls.
2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
The staff in the office, and the Maintence Guys are wonderful. If I have ever needed anything or had a questions, O have always felt very welcomed and greeted very professionally by the staff in the office. When I have had the maintence guys over to fix something, they are very friendly, and very knowledgeable. I feel very safe living here as well. i really like that you have to have a keyy fob in order to be able to comeinto the building too.
Village at potomac falls has a good community and environment and they took good step for security to make a more peace full place.they are good management they listen and focus on the issues and they provide friendly environment with safety like often they make a community gathering summer time over the pool etc.i will prefer Village At Potomac Falls.thanks
I just moved in and I'm very happy for the management office in the way they handled all the transition. Thanks so special to Amy and Sarah who did an excellent job!!! Great community!
Village at Potomac Falls has been the worst apartment experience thus far.
1)My car towed with the first week because they did not file my license plate(or whatever necessary information needed) with the towing company they have contracted. To make matters worse when I spoke to property manager Pebbles Wiggins - she apologized for the mistake but said I would have to go pick my car up myself and still pay the fee, to which I suggested I'd rather leave my car there and get a lawyer. She called me back half hour later and stated I would not have to pay the fee. the mistake should have never happened in the first place
2) Paying rent online. Not only was my account INACTIVE every single month-which I had to call to get reactivated every month- my balance always showed as ZERO. Property Manger Pebbles never once made attempts to call the vendor contracted by the company to get the issue resolved, but instead suggested I call. Which I did only to be told the property manager needs to call.
- Before renting I stated I travel, can i pay things online- automatically. I was assured I could. Obliviously I never was never able to do this
-because I travel I don't check my mail often leaving me to call the office to get my rent amount(rent +water) every month. About 4 month in renting(give or take) I was informed that I had never paid the "full amount" I was usually a few dollars short. The office was not giving me the EXACT amount just an "estimate" which I was unaware of.
3) Upon moving into the apartment I noticed my front door latch appeared to have at one point been kicked. The Door to the pantry had actually been kicked/damaged and was simply just plastered
4) The one time I did pay with a check it took about 15-21 days for the check to actually be deposited/withdrawn from my account
5) any repairs to be done to the apartment I was asked to put my dog up in a cage or room.
6) when all the windows were replaced. I had to seek special accommodations for my dog - which i un
Our community is a friendly, quite, secure and pleasant to live in.