Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Springfield Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Springfield
- Apartments with Balcony in Springfield
- Apartments with Disability Access in Springfield
- Apartments with Elevator in Springfield
- Apartments with Fireplace in Springfield
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Springfield
- Apartments with Garage in Springfield
- Apartments with Gated Access in Springfield
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Springfield
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Springfield
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Springfield
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Springfield
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Springfield
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Springfield
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Springfield
- Furnished Available Apartments in Springfield
Apartments Near Springfield
For SaleSpringfield, VA Homes for Sale
Living In Springfield, VA
A small city in Virginia, Springfield has slightly more than 30,000 residents. Retirees can expect to feel right at home, as they account for 17% of the population compared to 14% nationally. Home ownership is more common than renting in Springfield, and 36% of residents rent. The average rent for Springfield is $482/month more than the state average.
Compared to the national average (7%), Springfield has a high concentration of residents older than 25 with advanced degrees, as 11% possess a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. Further, 18% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. There are plenty of industries from which to choose in Springfield. The four most common are retail, scientific, entertainment, and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 23% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in management, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. With an average annual income of just over $106K, Springfield workers bring in more than the average Virginia resident. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.
Springfield has an average commute time of about 33 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the most common means of commuting to work, opted for by 42% of workers, while public transit is used by only 4% of the population. Relatively few residents walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Springfield
What is the average rent in Springfield?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Springfield?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Springfield?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Springfield?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email accessibility[email protected].