4 Units Available
12 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
3 Units Available
3 Floor Plans
3 Floor Plans
2 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
Sandston Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Sandston
- Apartments with Balcony in Sandston
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Sandston
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Sandston
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Sandston
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Sandston
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Sandston
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Sandston
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Sandston
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Sandston
- Furnished Available Apartments in Sandston
- Sandston Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Sandston
- Apartments with under $1100 in Sandston
- Apartments with under $1200 in Sandston
- Apartments with under $1300 in Sandston
- Apartments with under $1400 in Sandston
- Apartments with under $1500 in Sandston
- Apartments with under $2000 in Sandston
- Apartments with under $800 in Sandston
Apartments Near Sandston
For SaleRichmond, VA Homes for Sale
Living In Sandston, VA
A small town in Virginia, Sandston has a population of slightly less than 7,000. With an average age of just over 39, the town's population is somewhat older than other municipalities in Virginia, which has an average age of 37. Home ownership is more common than renting in Sandston, and 41% of residents rent. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $976 a month, which is $309 per month less than the state average.
Compared to the national average, Sandston has a large number of residents over the age of 25 who have earned a high school degree or equivalent (27%). Additionally, 6% have a Bachelor's degree and 2% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are four primary industries in Sandston: retail, healthcare, education, and manufacturing. Together, these industries make up 23% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the town's workers are in sales, as 12% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. Sandston workers earn an average annual income of about $52,000, less than the Virginia average. The town's average income also falls below the national average of $73,345.
Sandston residents have an average commute of about 27 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the most common mode of getting to work, chosen by 42% of residents, while public transit isn't widely used. Relatively few workers commute on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Sandston
How much does it cost to rent in Sandston, VA?
Is it expensive to rent in Sandston?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Sandston?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Sandston?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.