- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Barbecue and Picnic Patios
- Five Minute Walk to Downtown
- Conference and Boardroom Facilities
- 24-Hour Courtesy Patrol
- On-Site Parking
- One Block from Grocery and Drug Store
- Canal and River Walk Right in Front of Community
- Restaurants, Nightclubs and Shops within Walkin...
- On-Site Dry Cleaning Delivery
- On-site restaurants
- Full-Service Coffee Bar
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Hardwood Floors in Kitchen and Living Areas
- Open Kitchens with Counters or Islands
- Oversized Windows with Mini-Blinds
- Ceramic Tile in Baths
- Baths with Separate Shower and Jacuzzi Tubs Ava...
- Raised Platform Bedrooms Available
- Carpet in Bedrooms
- Full Baths with Vanities and Tubs
- Stylish Pendant and Track Lighting
- Soaring 14-18 Foot Ceilings
- Dual Pane Windows for Sound and Weather Insulation
- Exposed Brick Walls, Wood Beams and Metal Ductwork
- Maximum of 2 cats per apartments. A $250 non-refundable pet fee is due at more-in. A $25 per cat monthly pet fee is required. Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Lucky Strike Lofts
This Shockoe Bottom icon was once the Lucky Strike cigarette factory, the most popular cigarette of the 1930s and recently made famous again on Mad Men. As part of the River Lofts, its been transformed into spectacular lofts where decorative Lucky Strike seals, original flooring and other historic details can be readily found and massive, gridded windows showcase perfect views of the James River. Residents benefit from a wide-array of amazing amenities, including two pools, two fitness centers, lounges, private courtyards, on-site parking and a professional on-site staff. By location, Lucky Strike offers immediate access to the Liberty Trail, scenic river views, and is minutes from downtown.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
8 Reviews for Lucky Strike Lofts
Apartments are unique and fun to get creative with furniture arrangements or decor. Amenities such as gyms and pools are within arm's reach. Location is perfect for exploring the East End of Richmond.
Very friendly staff. Also very responsive to maintenance requests
Great post industrial design, great location, spacious and luminous apartments, good value for money
Great location! Literally 10 min from everywhere in Richmond. Great staff and upkeep of community.
The river lofts allows me to live in Richmond while still being able to commute outside of the city.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.