- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Pet Friendly
- Bark Park
- Additional Storage Available
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Salt-Water Swimming Pool
- Grilling Area
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Easy access to I-95, I-64, 288 and 295
- Comcast Cable Included
- All amenities are not available in all apartmen...
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Built-in Bookshelves
- Breakfast Bars
- Patio Storage
- Excellent Henrico County Schools
- Walk-in Pantry (select units)
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- No more than two pets per apartment home. There will be a $300 charge (one time non-refundable fee) for pets 50lbs or less and $400 charge (one time non-refundable fee) for pets larger then 50lbs. Additional $150 for a second pet less the 50lbs(one time non-refundable fee) and $200 for a second pet larger then 50lbs(one time non-refundable fee). Monthly pet rent is $20 per pet. No breed restrictions. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Ask about our SMAART Saver option!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Colonial Village At Chase Gayton
Ask us about our Newly Redesigned Apartment Homes coming this spring! Colonial Village at Chase Gayton apartments offers you the best location in Richmond's West End. At Colonial Village at Chase Gayton apartments our luxury community is a short drive to corporate centers and close to the new malls and restaurants. At Colonial Village at Chase Gayton you'll enjoy abundant amenities including a sparkling pool, fireplaces, lit tennis courts, extended decks, washers and dryers included and a 24-hour fitness center. At Colonial Village at Chase Gayton we are raising the bar in service, excellence and setting a whole new standard in apartment living.
2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to Rate & Review Colonial Village At Chase Gayton!
I-64 West to Gaskins Road South. One mile to Colonial Village at Chase Gayton on the left.
MAA is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that focuses on the acquisition, selective development, redevelopment and management of multifamily homes throughout the Southeastern and Southwestern regions of the United States.
Our mission at MAA is to deliver superior service and value for our residents, employees and shareholders. We refer to this as creating "A Brighter View" and we are doing it every day.
In fact, we proudly display "Our Brighter View" plaques at every MAA office just to serve as a daily reminder of our focused mission. MAA is committed to remaining true to our rich tradition of service to each other, to our residents, and to our shareholders. We respect the privilege to providing value to those whose lives we touch.
As of December 1, 2016, MAA owned or had ownership interest in 101,207 operating apartment homes in 305 communities in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, MAA is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MAA and is included in the S&P 500.