- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Barbecue and Picnic Patios
- Five Minute Walk to Downtown
- 24-Hour Courtesy Patrol
- Conference and Boardroom Facilities
- On-Site Parking
- One Block from Grocery and Drug Store
- Restaurants, Nightclubs and Shops within Walkin...
- Canal and River Walk Right in Front of Community
- On-Site Dry Cleaning Delivery
- On-site restaurants
- Full-Service Coffee Bar
- Stylish Pendant and Track Lighting
- Full Baths with Vanities and Tubs
- Abundant Counter and Cabinet Space
- Hardwood Floors in Kitchens and Living Areas Av...
- Spacious Kitchens with Full Appliances
- Double Pane Windows for Weather and Sound Insul...
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs and cats are welcome. Maximum of 2 pets per apartment. Weight limit of 80lbs. Breed restrictions apply as do fees. Please contact the office for full details. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
As part of the River Lofts at Tobacco Row, Cameron Kinney are a pair of historic buildings set back on the James River in Shockoe Bottom. Naturally, they both come with a ton of historic character, scenic river views, and access to the incredible Liberty Trail. Yet, as part of the River Lofts, residents enjoy an array of shared amenities, including two fitness center, two pools, a sand volleyball court, barbecue and picnic areas, a club room with billiards and several landscaped courtyards.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months, 16 months, 17 months, 18 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
16 Reviews for Cameron Kinney
I've lived here for almost 5 years and appreciate that everything is taken care of so my apartment is not a source of stress but rather an actual place of solace for me.
Any problems or questions I had were promptly resolved.
Attentive management personnel, maintenance issues are addressed in a timely fashion, well-maintained landscaping and grounds, amazing amenities, great community spirit.
Really nice location, spacious apartments, professional, well-organized management
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.