AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Richmond Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Richmond
- Apartments with Balcony in Richmond
- Apartments with Disability Access in Richmond
- Apartments with Elevator in Richmond
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Richmond
- Apartments with Fireplace in Richmond
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Richmond
- Apartments with Garage in Richmond
- Apartments with Gated Access in Richmond
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Richmond
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Richmond
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Richmond
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Richmond
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Richmond
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Richmond
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Richmond
- Furnished Available Apartments in Richmond
- Richmond Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Richmond
- Apartments with under $1100 in Richmond
- Apartments with under $1200 in Richmond
- Apartments with under $1300 in Richmond
- Apartments with under $1400 in Richmond
- Apartments with under $1500 in Richmond
- Apartments with under $2000 in Richmond
- Apartments with under $600 in Richmond
- Apartments with under $700 in Richmond
- Apartments with under $800 in Richmond
- Apartments with under $900 in Richmond
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Richmond
- Cheap Apartments in Richmond
- Corporate Apartments in Richmond
- Income Restricted Apartments in Richmond
- Loft Layout Apartments in Richmond
- Luxury Apartments in Richmond
- New Construction Apartments in Richmond
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Richmond
- Senior Living Apartments in Richmond
- Short Term Apartments in Richmond
Apartments Near Richmond
For SaleRichmond, VA Homes for Sale
Living In Richmond, VA
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Richmond, VA
Located on the historic James River, the city of Richmond is considered to be the grand capital of old Virginia. Steeped in Civil War history, the city has also enjoyed some modernization in recent years, and now boasts an eclectic mix of young and old. Though long associated with Patrick Henry and Thomas Jefferson, the urban area is currently home to many excellent museums and fine-arts establishments. It is the perfect combination of history and modernity, so start hunting for apartments for rent in Richmond.
BEST NEIGHBORHOODS IN RICHMOND
Richmond is known for its charming character, historic homes and wide variety of neighborhoods. Choose from dozens of communities with apartments for rent in Richmond to find one that fits your needs, whether you're searching for easy transportation access, affordability, historic surroundings or a lively dining and nightlife scene. Take a look at our favorite neighborhoods:
- Fan District: Home to Virginia Commonwealth University, the Fan District is bustling with young, vibrant college students and also features a host of historic homes.
- Museum District: This neighborhood is known for its artistic flair, historic focus, easy walkability and proximity to Carytown's "Mile of Style."
- Shockoe Bottom: Loft apartments in converted warehouses are popular in Shockoe Bottom, which is within walking distance of downtown and the local farmer's market.
- Monroe Ward: Located in downtown, Monroe Ward is characterized by a varied group of residents and a host of nearby restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
Those looking at apartments in Richmond, Virginia enjoy easy access to plenty of beautifully built structures with top-rated amenities. With Apartment Guide, residents can research various communities until they find one that suits them. Having found a new place for themselves and their families, they can soon begin the move-in work without stress or worry. Apartment Guide makes the search for apartments in Richmond a breeze.
PET-FRIENDLY PARKS IN RICHMOND
While Richmond's verdant green spaces make it easy to take your furry friend on a walk, dog parks like Ruff House Dog Park at Rockwood Park provide exciting socialization opportunities for your pet. Many restaurants allow dogs to join you on the patio.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN RICHMOND
You'll find plenty of free things to do in Richmond, including museums, historical monuments and outdoor activities. Be sure to take a tour of the Virginia Capitol and Executive Mansion, designed by Thomas Jefferson and home to the country's oldest legislative assembly.
FOR RICHMOND FAMILIES WITH KIDS
If you're looking for family-friendly activities in Richmond, the kids will love hand-feeding the giraffes and seeing thousands of exotic animals like tigers, orangutans and rhinos at the Metro Richmond Zoo. The public school system in Richmond County is home to several notable schools, including Mary Munford Elementary School, George W. Carver Elementary School and Open High School.
HISTORY AND MUSEUMS
As the capital of the old Confederacy, Richmond honors its unique heritage through a number of world-class museums. The White House and Museum of the Confederacy and the Tredegar Iron Works are both popular attractions. You can also visit museums unrelated to the Civil War, including the Virginia Holocaust Museum and the Richmond Railroad Museum. Delve into science at the Science Museum of Virginia, which features live demos and the Dome, a giant planetarium with high-definition visuals.
PARKS AND RECREATION
For outdoor lovers, there is also much to do in the surrounding landscape. Belle Isle and Brown's Island are both beautiful recreational areas located in the middle of the James River. Plant lovers, meanwhile, can visit the Joseph Bryan Park Azalea Garden and the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden. Thrill-seekers can enjoy rides at nearby Kings Dominion and Busch Gardens amusement parks.
GETAWAYS FROM RICHMOND
Richmond's location near the east coast makes the beach an easy vacation destination. Drive less than two hours to reach top-rated areas like Chesapeake Beach and Virginia Beach. If you'd rather spend your free time touring Washington D.C., the nation's capital is just a two-hour drive away.
Find Apartments for rent in Richmond, VA
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Richmond that match your needs.
Looking for more?
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Richmond
What is the average rent in Richmond?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Richmond?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Richmond?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Richmond?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.