AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Portsmouth Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Portsmouth
- Apartments with Balcony in Portsmouth
- Apartments with Disability Access in Portsmouth
- Apartments with Elevator in Portsmouth
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Portsmouth
- Apartments with Fireplace in Portsmouth
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Portsmouth
- Apartments with Gated Access in Portsmouth
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Portsmouth
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Portsmouth
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Portsmouth
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Portsmouth
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Portsmouth
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Portsmouth
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Portsmouth
- Furnished Available Apartments in Portsmouth
- Portsmouth Apartment Deals
- Portsmouth Apartments under $500
- Portsmouth Apartments under $600
- Portsmouth Apartments under $700
- Portsmouth Apartments under $800
- Portsmouth Apartments under $900
- Portsmouth Apartments under $1000
- Portsmouth Apartments under $1100
- Portsmouth Apartments under $1200
- Portsmouth Apartments under $1300
- Portsmouth Apartments under $1400
- Portsmouth Apartments under $1500
- Portsmouth Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Portsmouth
- Cheap Apartments in Portsmouth
- Income Restricted Apartments in Portsmouth
- Loft Layout Apartments in Portsmouth
- Luxury Apartments in Portsmouth
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Portsmouth
- Senior Living Apartments in Portsmouth
- Short Term Apartments in Portsmouth
Apartments Near Portsmouth
For SalePortsmouth, VA Homes for Sale
Living In Portsmouth, VA
Thinking of renting an apartment in Portsmouth, Virginia? If you do, you won't have a hard time finding fun and interesting things to do and see. This town is bursting with both historical and modern-day attractions.
When you move into a Portsmouth apartment, you may be like many people -eager to get out and explore Olde Towne Portsmouth. This historic district encompasses 300 years of history in one square mile. You can tour Olde Towne Portsmouth during a guided twilight walking tour or on a self-guided tour. You can also sail out of Olde Towne at sunrise or sunset aboard the Spirit of Independence.
One of the many historic sites near Portsmouth apartments is the 1825 Hill House, which includes home furnishings originally owned by the Hill family. This four-story English basement home is an original that has received only limited renovation over the years.
If you're a nature lover, you'll enjoy living in an apartment near Portsmouth's Hoffler Creek Wildlife Preserve. This 142-acre urban wildlife preserve is a great place to observe nature, and you can even do so while hiking or canoeing. If golf is your game, take to the narrow and challenging fairways of the Bide-A-Wee Golf Course where you can take in beautiful vistas of lakes, ponds and gorgeous pines.
No matter how much you love your new Portsmouth apartment (and we hope you do), at some point, you'll probably want to enjoy some Portsmouth entertainment outside of your apartment, such as live music and big screen movies. Get tickets to see one of your favorite artists playing at nTelos Wireless Pavilion. This outdoor venue seats 6,500 and is located on the waterfront. Willet Hall is a smaller indoor venue at a mere 2,000 seats. It features music concerts and performance arts. For a real movie treat, head to the elegantly restored 1945 Art Deco-style motion picture theater to see a current movie on a 42-foot screen while enjoying a bite to eat.
From old homes to new movies, there's something for just about any lifestyle and every age in Portsmouth, Virginia. Use the best modern techniques to find great apartments in historic Portsmouth today on ApartmentGuide.com.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Portsmouth
What is the average rent in Portsmouth?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Portsmouth?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Portsmouth?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Portsmouth?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.