I will be honest as I can be. I'm a very truthful person. Normally when I see reviews about the place, I often don't believe but living here... I should've listened to the negative comments.
1. The parking is terrible. I had my car hit in the parking lot ( but the resident who hit my car did pay for it which was very nice of her). Anyways parking at night is the worst. Small parking spots. People have scrape / dent my car so bad.
2. They have a roach problem...VERY BADLY. I am clean as wash detergent and roaches appear out the blue. Everywhere. Kitchen, living room.
3. The staff barely answers email only when they feel it's beneficial to them. The new staff are kind of rude. Through email, they seem very sarcastic. No Bueno.
4. They're not clear with information so before you sign, make sure you know what you're signing. They only want your money.
5. Neighbors will leave trash and the staff will force that if someone leaves trash and doesn't clean... Everyone in your building will be fined even if it's not yours.
6. Creepy neighbors
7. $990 rent is too much for basically staying in a $600 value apartment if we're being honest.
I gave it 2 stars because the maintenance guys are very nice and get the job done and helpful. Josh is the best!
where did they get this new apt mang from Breeden Comp send her back where ever you got her from until she can learn professionalism don't ask her anything bec she dosnt know how to talk to the tenants.
They dont fix anything such as paint chipped walls or ceilings, nor the tile kitchen floors, only appliances that break. They do not care to try and correct noisy tenants no matter how many reports you file. There are way better places to live. I will not stay here any longer once my lease is up in a few months.
I would like to give a shout out to the Office Staff Manager, Nicole, for her excellent customer service skills provided on my visit to the property. The welcoming was very warm and professional. Thanks for your help Nicole....
Wonderful staff and affordable
You're Officially Home! COME SEE WHAT'S NEW AT WATER'S EDGE! Instead of continuing your apartment search, make Water's Edge your next stop. With our newly renovated apartments, you won't need to look anywhere else. Our kitchens feature new oak cabinetry with all black appliances including a built-in microwave. Our beautiful and serene location on the sparkling Elizabeth River makes our location near I-264 and 64 ideal. Traveling to downtown Norfolk, the military bases or the beach is a snap. **Our prices are subject to change daily.**
Variable, 6-Month, 12-Month, 15-Month