Tour from Home
Floor Plans & Pricing
- $30 Monthly Pet Rent
- 2 Pet Max
- $250 non-refundable per pet fee
- Assigned Parking
- 1 Spaces
- Extra on-site parking for tenants only.
- $40 Application Fee
- $50 Admin Fee
We are located in Norfolk's highly desired East Beach neighborhood, just a short walk away from restaurants, marinas, and a farmer's market every Saturday morning with live music and food trucks. This area has even been featured in Coastal Living Magazine. All of our homes have a double master bedroom layout with two large bedrooms and two full baths at 950 square feet. Some homes have brand new GE stainless steel appliances and some have amazing views of the beach. They all have brand new energy efficient windows.
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Pleasant Village
This complex is so pristine. And safe!
Great small community, so close to the beach. The on-site manager is really nice, and maintenance is also on site. No pool or extra on-site storage but the neighborhood and beach make up for all that!
Beautiful neighborhood. Very reasonably priced. Large apartment. Could walk to the beach.
Awesome place to live! Affordable and right in the beach. I just wish there was some place to use a grill at.
Little Creek Elementary School
Azalea Gardens Middle School
Lake Taylor High School
East Beach Montessori School
Calvary Christian School
Norfolk Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning
- Apartments with Balcony
- Apartments with Disability Access
- Apartments with Elevator
- Apartments with Extra Storage
- Apartments with Fireplace
- Apartments with Fitness Center
- Apartments with Garage
- Apartments with Gated Access
- Apartments with Laundry Facility
- Apartments with Specials & Deals
- Apartments with Swimming Pool
- Apartments with Utilities Included
- Apartments with Virtual Tours
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available Apartments