AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Norfolk State University Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Norfolk State University
- Apartments with Balcony in Norfolk State University
- Apartments with Disability Access in Norfolk State University
- Apartments with Elevator in Norfolk State University
- Apartments with Fireplace in Norfolk State University
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Norfolk State University
- Apartments with Garage in Norfolk State University
- Apartments with Gated Access in Norfolk State University
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Norfolk State University
- Apartments with View in Norfolk State University
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Norfolk State University
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Norfolk State University
- Furnished Available Apartments in Norfolk State University
- Cheap Apartments in Norfolk State University
- Corporate Apartments in Norfolk State University
- Income Restricted Apartments in Norfolk State University
- Loft Layout Apartments in Norfolk State University
- Luxury Apartments in Norfolk State University
- New Construction Apartments in Norfolk State University
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Norfolk State University
- Senior Living Apartments in Norfolk State University
- Short Term Apartments in Norfolk State University
Apartments Near Norfolk State University
For SaleNorfolk, VA Homes for Sale
Living In Norfolk State University, VA
Norfolk State University is a four-year, state-supported, liberal arts institution, located in Norfolk, Virginia. A historically black university, it was founded in 1935, as a unit of Virginia Union University, hosting an inaugural class of 85 students. Today, nearly 5,400 undergraduates and more than 800 postgraduates participate in student living at Norfolk State, and reside in student housing in the scenic, coastal area. The city of Norfolk, the commonwealth’s second largest city with more than 242,000 residents, is tucked into the Chesapeake Bay region, on the south side of the Hampton Roads Harbor. From this location, a Norfolk State University apartment positions students near the cities of Chesapeake, Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk and Virginia Beach, which together provide a rich combination of natural beauty, history, and contemporary culture.
The university is accredited to award assocate’s, baccalaureate, master’s and doctoral degrees in a wide variety of liberal arts fields. Through eight schools and colleges, Norfolk State offers two doctoral degrees, 15 master’s degrees including new programs in Optical Engineering, Computer Science and Criminal Justice, as well as degrees in 36 undergraduate programs, which also include the new Optical Engineering program. Student living at NSU extends beyond the classroom to 63 student organizations, including leadership workshops, publications, internships, sports, music groups and clubs.
In Norfolk, students who rent off campus housing are able to complement their education with the resources the large city, and find plenty of options for entertainment and leisure. Notably, Norfolk is home to the Chrysler Museum of Art in the historic Ghent district, a highly acclaimed museum, with notable glass and marble sculpture collections. Other nearby attractions include Nauticus, the National Maritime Center, which features interactive exhibits and the USS Wisconsin, the last battleship to be built in the U.S.
Looking for apartments near Norfolk State University in Norfolk, Virginia? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find NSU apartments for rent and learn more about this neighborhood.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Norfolk State University
How much does it cost to rent in Norfolk State University, VA?
Is it expensive to rent in Norfolk State University?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Norfolk State University?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Norfolk State University?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.