- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Totally Remodeled 1 and 2 Bedroom Homes
- Under New Ownership and Management!
- Included - Water, Sewage and Trash
- Heat Included in One Bedrooms Only
- New Updated Kitchen with Granite Countertops
- All New Black Appliances
- Ceramic Tiled Kitchen and Bath
- Two Bedrooms have Dishwashers
- Modern Interior Look
- Nice Espresso Laminate Wood Flooring Through-out
- Central air
- Ceiling fans
- Ample parking
- Near Boys and Girls Club
- On bus line to James River Bridge and Shipyard
- Minutes from the James River Bridge & I-664 Tunnel
- Weight restriction: 35Call for details Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 35$200. Non-refundable Deposit Weight Restriction
- $35. Monthly pet rent per pet. Breed Restriction
Hartford at Anchor Point
AFFORDABILITY HAS NEVER LOOKED THIS GREAT! Are you searching for a comfortable, totally remodeled, contemporary apartment home at an affordable price? Hartford at Anchor Point offers you a combination of luxury, convenience and value all in one place. You will find upgrades that will surprise you at every turn. Come stop by for a visit of our totally remodeled homes today!
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Hartford at Anchor Point
Good I really like your house they are great I love how redone they are u guys did a good job on the houses
Management promises to have repairs fixed and never does it.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Exit I-64 at Mercury Blvd./James River Bridge. Stay on Mercury Blvd heading towards James River Bridge. Just before Bridge, turn right on Jefferson Ave., Go down a couple of miles and then left on Randolph Rd. We are on your right!