Addison at Swift Creek is tucked away in a peaceful wooded setting just moments from the convenience of Hull Street and Route 288. Our resort-inspired amenities include a sparkling pool with expansive sundeck, 24-hour clubhouse with cardio/strength training fitness center with LifeFitness equipment, media/Wi-Fi lounge and business center; dog park, walking trails, and MORE! Our luxuriously RENOVATED homes feature fully appointed kitchens with stainless steel appliances, espresso cabinets, and granite-inspired counters. Each home also features REFRESHED baths and new designer lighting throughout. Ask about our new fenced-in yard option! You'll find the carefree living you've earned along with the luxury you deserve. Apply online TODAY! Note: Prices shown are for 10-14 month lease terms. Your rental rate will depend on the apartment home, move-in date, and lease term chosen. Apartments are individually priced based on your needs and our availability. Rental rates subject to change.
I enjoy the well-maintained and beautiful grounds. My maintenance requests are fulfilled efficiently and promptly. The staff are courteous and knowledgeable.
I really enjoy living at Addison! My apartment is beautiful and well maintained both inside and out. It's a quiet and friendly community. I've been here for almost 8 months and I have loved every minute of it.
I lived here for 6 months and had problems since day one. Ive rented for ten years around VA and have never had a complaint at any other complex until Addison at Swift Creek. I dont complain easily but I do not recommend this apartment community at all.
1. Carpet was disgusting when I moved in. It was clear that they used a heavy chemical to clean it but that left a chalky residue that caused a rash on both my skin and my dogs. When I vacuumed it was nothing but white powder. Had to rent a carpet cleaner my first week!
2. Apartment smelled of smoke upon move in. Had to buy an air purifier to try and remove the smell.
3. Dog poop is common all throughout the property, garbage and especially recyclable bin were overflowing on a regular basis
4. The apartment above me was leaking water into my apartment through the vents in the middle of the night (had to call emergency maintainance which took one hour to arrive)
5. This is not a dog friendly community as they state. I had to deal with complaints about my dog for months but there was no proof or verification of these complaints. If the complaints were valid or proven I would have no problem but every time I spoke to the staff they could not verify the complaint. The lease says normal barking is expected but if your dog barks at the occasional noise/knock on the door this apartment will make you miserable! Nina suggested I put a shock collar on my 22 pound dog.. I dont think so! Especially, because she rarely barked
6. I was charged close to $500 for carpet replacement after only a 6 month stay. The best part was they gave me 8 days to pay this fee. 8 days!! My dog did have an accident in the living room which was clean on top but once they lifted the carpet it was noticeable underneath (Im reasonable and understand why they would replace it) but this stain was only in the living room but they replaced all carpets at my expense.. bedroom was completely fine and did not need to be replaced
7. Rude staff
The amenities are wonderful, convent and the staff have been beyond helpful!
Great location to everything. The employees that work here are caring, helpful.