Renovation Special: $99 deposit for qualified applicants and waived $150-$200 fee! Available Now ? May 2018. Efficiency starting at $1,125, 1Br's starting at $1,275 and 2Br's starting at $1,425. Limited availability! Call for Details. EHO
Westgate offers a variety of apartments & townhomes to meet your long or short-term housing needs. Newly Renovated apartments & townhomes available Spring 2018 offering updated kitchens with new cabinets, counters and stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, over-the-range microwaves and washer/dryers.) Upgraded lighting, flooring and bathrooms compliment the renovations which bring a modern look and function to the homes.
Designed for the resident on the go, Westgate Apartments and Townhomes features a pristine park-like setting on 33 acres. You'll love coming home to Westgate, a community that compliments every style and satisfies every budget. Located in the heart of Manassas, our metropolitan convenience, first-class service and appealing value make Westgate the place to call home. We offer comfortable apartments and townhomes in a community close to shopping, restaurants and commuter services.
Management Services Corporations, Charlottesville, VA. Owner/Broker
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
When ever you need maintance they are there within15 to 60 minutes of your call.t The front office will help in any why the can or show you want you made do to help and they ask for feed back in the way of calls. No one I know is customer valved as much as Westgate.
They're always available and quick to respond. I like the 24hr maintenance and how professional the employees are.
I have lived here for three years. Overall I give this place 2 stars.
Pros: 1. the staff I the office were nice most time.
2. If you call maintenance, the people will come in the same day, hours later after your call.
Cons: 1. in the summer, you have to watch out feces of dogs!
2. In the entire year, watch out you package left in the front of your door, it might be stolen!
3. You can clearly hear your neighbors: upstairs, downstairs, and the same level neighbors, they could sing solely one sentence and repeat repeat and repeat again from 9:30 to 10:30. They also talk loud in their apartment or on the walkway of the community. Moreover, you can feel like an earthquake when the same-floor neighbors walking.
4. You can get strong smoking odour from your neighbors if they smoke in the apartment, this is the most awful thing, and it happens everyday! There is a strong smoking odor In my bathroom and closet in my bedroom.
5. When I transfer to my current apartment, they did an inspection in my previous apartment. A guy ang a lady holding a dog walked in my previous apartment for pest exam. After they left, there was a strong gross FECES ODOUR and finally I found why. One of them stepped on dog's waste and walked on my carpet! There were four obvious dirty spots and smelled sooooo gross! I almost threw up!
6. I am living above a laundry room, I can hear a loud loud and very loud like a thunder noise when people walk in and out the laundry room. The door was slammed, people use the laundry room even during the midnight!
7. There is a room locked in the laundry room, people are not allowed get in that room, and only employees have the key. That probably is a storage. I can hear a loud sound dragging heavy carpets during the morning 8:00-8:30, the lucky thing is they don't come everyday! The most awful aspect is I can clearly( I meant super clear, it was like they were talking in my room)hear the d
I was leaving town and I paid over one week early by check in the office. I made out my check. The number dollar amount on the check was correct but I made a mistake that said 1 hundred dollars instead of 1,000. I got a receipt that said I paid in full. I paid early because I was scheduled to go to Omaha NE for 5 weeks. That trip was canceled. I almost lost all the contents of my apartment. They have my phone number why did they not call me over the mistake. Note: I am paid through to February.
the parking in the complex is very poor. You tow cars only by request and not a nightly thing. I dont feel safe at night having to come home and find no parking and have to park on the streets. When a quarter of the people parking DO NOT have a vaild or no parking sticker!!!!