- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- High Ceilings
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Double Vanity and Tile Flooring In Bathrooms
- Fitness Center with Free Weights
- Sun Deck
- Package Acceptance Service
- Convenient Payment Options
- Chic and stylish homes
- Spacious floor plans to fit your lifestyle
- Easy access to Washington, D.C. and major highways
- Minutes from a unique blend of historic places
- Shopping, music and restaurants nearby
- Hardwood floors
- Apartments with rooftop terraces available
- Over-sized walk in closets
- Quaint specialty shops and retail in building
- Business center with WiFi
- Valet dry cleaning service available
- Guest suite available
- Some Breed Restrictions & Fees Apply. Call Today For Details Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Check out Falls Church's newest apartment community! Pearson Square is a community of 230 upscale apartment homes with oversized floor plans and spectacular amenities. Close to the city, shopping at Tysons Corner, the Dulles corridor and the Falls Church Metro Station, Pearson Square offers convenience and luxury that's one of a kind in Falls Church.
Ratings & Reviews
29 Reviews for Pearson Square
Clean, well maintained property with spacious apartments and wonderful staff. Very family and pet friendly and within walking distance to many shops, restaurants and entertainment
Very quiet building to live in. Owners and management try to stay ahead of the game by providing great things to go plus adding new amenities.
The staff is helpful and cheerful, and the apartment is a great rate for the square footage in this location!
Excellent location; friendly, helpful staff; spacious apartment; terrific patio;
Pearson Square is a great place to live. Friendly and helpful staff. Quiet building. Great location. Good value.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-66, take exit #69 and take Rte. 7 East. Turn right onto S. Maple Ave. Pearson Square is 1/2 mile down on the right.
For 25+ years, Bozzuto Management has been perfecting the fine art of apartment living. We offer a wide range of properties in the most vibrant urban neighborhoods and the most desirable suburban locales. Choosing a Bozzuto community will give you the peace of mind that comes from leasing with a recognized leader. We work hard to ensure our residents' complete satisfaction and that our communities are places people are proud to call home.