1 Unit Available
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Christiansburg Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Christiansburg
- Apartments with Balcony in Christiansburg
- Apartments with Disability Access in Christiansburg
- Apartments with Fireplace in Christiansburg
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Christiansburg
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Christiansburg
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Christiansburg
- Furnished Available Apartments in Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Christiansburg
- Apartments with under $1200 in Christiansburg
- Apartments with under $1300 in Christiansburg
- Apartments with under $1400 in Christiansburg
- Apartments with under $1500 in Christiansburg
- Apartments with under $2000 in Christiansburg
- Apartments with under $500 in Christiansburg
- Apartments with under $600 in Christiansburg
- Apartments with under $700 in Christiansburg
- Apartments with under $800 in Christiansburg
- Apartments with under $900 in Christiansburg
Apartments Near Christiansburg
Living In Christiansburg, VA
The town of Christiansburg, Virginia is home to just under 22,000 residents. The city's population, with an average age of just under 39, is fairly typical compared to other cities in Virginia, which has an average age of 37. Renters tend to be in the minority in Christiansburg, and 64% of residents own their homes. Renters in the city benefit from a relatively low average rent of $915/month, which is $370 a month less than the state average.
Christiansburg has a high percentage of residents older than 25 who have advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 12% possess a Master's degree or a Doctorate. In addition, 16% have a Bachelor's degree. If you're looking for diverse career options, Christiansburg has them in spades. The four most common industries are education, manufacturing, healthcare, and retail. Combined, these industries account for 31% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, making it the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of almost $75,000, Christiansburg workers take home around $14,000 less than their peers elsewhere in Virginia. The city's average income, however, is fairly average compared to the national level ($73,345).
Christiansburg residents have an average commute of about 23 minutes, outperforming the Virginia average of about 30 minutes. Many residents (50%) commute to work by car, while public transportation is not extensively used. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Christiansburg
How much does it cost to rent in Christiansburg, VA?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Christiansburg?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Christiansburg?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Christiansburg?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.