- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Neighboring Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- On Line Rental Payments & Service Requests
- Beautiful Wooded and Landscaped Grounds
- Adjacent to Oak Grove Lake Park
- Gas and Charcoal Grills and Picnic Areas
- Pool and Nature Views Available
- Bark Park
- Valet Trash
- Garages and Storage Available
- Cyber Cafe with Coffee Bar, Laptops and Printer
- Car Care Center with Vacuums
- Lake Views Available
- 24 hour State of the Art Fitness Center
- Dog Wash Station
- Recycling Center
- Minutes to Shopping, Dining and Entertainment
- Ceramic Tile or Designer Wood Floors in Kitchen...
- Ceiling fans in all Bedrooms and Living Rooms
- Island Kitchens (In Select Units)
- Airy 9' Ceilings
- Washer and Dryer Included
- Black GE Appliances
- Crown Moulding in Living and Dining Areas
- Maple Cabinetry
- 2" Faux Wood Blinds
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Breed Restrictions are in place, no weight limit. $300-$400 one time pet fee (non-refundable); $25 per pet, per month pet rent. Very pet friendly!! Dog Park and Dog Wash Station available. * Breed Restrictions include but are not limited to: Staffordshire Terrier aka Pit Bull, Doberman Pinscher, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Chow, Great Dane, Presa Canario, Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Siberian Husky, Wolf-hybrid, Rhodesian Ridgeback, any mix of these breeds, and/or any other unmentioned Wolf Bre Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Free Rent on Select Units - Move by June 30th
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Tapestry Park Apartments
These beautiful apartment homes are as stylish as they are carefree. Come home to a place you're proud to show off. A place that is as exceptional as its residents. Tapestry Park is full of color and brand new ideas! These spacious apartment homes are just what you've been looking for to add the style to your lifestyle! An address you'll be proud to call home! Full of features and amenities, Tapestry Park welcomes you to a fresh beginning! Our gorgeous apartment homes feature unique and spacious floorplans, airy 9 foot ceilings, crown moulding, spacious walk-in closets, washer and dryer included, 2 inch faux wood blinds, oversized private patio or balcony, attached garages*, lake and preserve views*, custom black appliances including built in microwaves, ceramic tile or designer wood floors in kitchens and bathrooms, and additional storage*. Our community features include resort style swimming pool, valet waste service, state of the art fitness center, cyber cafe with WiFi, limited access gates, playground, and a new expansive agility dog park and much more! We are conveniently located just behind Chesapeake Regional Medical Center in the heart of Chesapeake with shopping, dining and entertainment at arms length! *in select units
6-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Tapestry Park Apartments
Since moving to Tapestry Park three years ago, we have found a beautiful home, well maintained property and landscaping, and a staff that always exudes availability and prompt response to our needs. The maintenance staff in particular, has been without questions, the finest one could ask to be on staff. They respond rapidly to any request we've made, almost always with same-day service. Their kindness and professional manner has gone far beyond what anyone would expect.
I enjoy the quiet atmosphere, so convenient to lots of restaurants & shopping. I feel really safe & secure. The staff implement lots of different gatherings to assist you in meeting your neighbors. Also love the amenities!
Maintenance personnel are very good, helpful. The area is very quiet. Feel the office are friendly to me bit have been kind of rude to my daughter.
I have lived in Tapestry Park for over a year and have been semi satisfied with the complex staff. Many times I have had my apartment inspected without my consent and a few friends of mine (military) that just moved from Tapestry have told me that they've been charged over a thousand dollars for things (carpet, walls) that haven't/were not mentioned at all at the beginning and im concerned I'll be targeted too for being military.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Rt 64; Exit 290 A-290B. Exit onto N Battlefield Blvd. At the Chesapeake Regional Medical Center; turn right onto Medical Parkway. We are down the street and on the left. * From Rt 168; Chesapeake Expressway: Exit 13A to Bus N Battlefield Blvd; turn right onto Medical Parkway.
Professionally Managed by Arlington Properties, Inc.