Preston Court Apartments was constructed in 1928 after a design by University of Virginia Architecture Professor, Stanislaw Makielski. Preston Court was one of the largest apartment buildings of its time and today is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Utilities included water, sewer, gas and trash. Street parking is available from the City of Charlottesville. With a UVA bus stop directly out front. Cats allowed. No undergraduates allowed.