- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Loft Layout
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Tennis Court
- Enjoy All the Conveniences and Charm of the ...
- Dog Park (Yappy Hours)
- Car Care Center
- Close to Dulles Airport & the High-Tech ...
- Easy Access to Major Commuter Routes
- SatisFacts Resident Satisfaction Awardee
- Stay Connected Poolside with Wi-Fi
- Swimming Pool with Sundeck
- Community Outreach Events
- Award Winning Team of Professionals
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 100Two pets per apartment, not to exceed 85 lbs in total weight. Non-refundable Pet Fee due upon move-in plus a monthly pet fee-$35.00/Cat and $45.00/dog. Total Pet deposit is $600/Cats & $700/Dogs. $400/Cats & $500/Dogs is non-refundable. Fees apply for large caged animals (ferrets/rabbits) also. Breeds (including mixed breeds) are prohibited: Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Doberman, Chow, American Stafford-shire Terrier. Photo & Veterinarian Certification is required at move-in. We welcome a 2 pet max... Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
The Elms at Centreville
When you want to enjoy the best apartment living and a friendly, old-fashioned neighborhood, there's no better place than The Elms' apartments in Centreville VA. Here, you'll find all the comforts of home in a peaceful setting, where an atmosphere of serenity is balanced by the excitement of nearby shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities. Dulles Airport and Loudoun County's high-tech corridor are also convenient to The Elms. Please call for an appointment today.
Ratings & Reviews
22 Reviews for The Elms at Centreville
The staff at Centreville is fantastic. Caring, warm, helpful, they go above and beyond. The staff make this a fabulous place to live.
Overall customer service is superb. Response times to service repairs/requests are very efficient and quick. Office staff are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and accommodating.
The Recent Enlarging Of The Parking Spaces Has Given More Room To The Individual Vehicles, Although The Number Of Spaces Has Declined. The Addition Of The Extra Room Has Improved Parking And Given More Access To The Individual Automobiles By Allowing The Doors To Open More And Not Be So Closely Parked.
Information About Events And Services Provided By The Elms Are Posted Online And Often On The Resident Doors, As Well As On Signs And Other Locations Which Helps Everyone Be Aware And Alert.
Great staff both in the leasing office and maintenance. Very efficient with various maintenance and property improvements including better outside lighting and repaving (and larger parking spots).
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-495 to I-66 West to Route 28 South. Cross Lee Highway. Make the next left onto Old Centreville Road. Turn right onto Braddock Road and continue to the property entrance on the right.
Professionally managed by Legend Management Group, LLC.