7 Units Available
4 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Cave Spring Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Cave Spring
- Apartments with Balcony in Cave Spring
- Apartments with Disability Access in Cave Spring
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Cave Spring
- Apartments with Fireplace in Cave Spring
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Cave Spring
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Cave Spring
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Cave Spring
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Cave Spring
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Cave Spring
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Cave Spring
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Cave Spring
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Cave Spring
- Furnished Available Apartments in Cave Spring
- Cave Spring Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Cave Spring
- Apartments with under $1100 in Cave Spring
- Apartments with under $1200 in Cave Spring
- Apartments with under $1300 in Cave Spring
- Apartments with under $1400 in Cave Spring
- Apartments with under $1500 in Cave Spring
- Apartments with under $2000 in Cave Spring
- Apartments with under $800 in Cave Spring
- Apartments with under $900 in Cave Spring
Apartments Near Cave Spring
Living In Cave Spring, VA
The town of Cave Spring, Virginia is home to approximately 26,000 residents. Retirees account for a greater percentage of the population (19%) here than nationally (14%), while young adults are less well-represented. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 65% of residents own their homes. Renters in the city benefit from a relatively low average rent of $1,014/month, which is $271/month less than the state average.
Averaging about 23 minutes, Cave Spring's commute time is faster than the state average of about 30 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the most common means of commuting to work, selected by 47% of commuters, while public transportation is not widely used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
Many Cave Spring residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and retail. Together, these industries make up 17% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the city. Cave Spring workers take home an average annual income of around $76K, about $13,000 less than the state average. However, the city's average income is fairly average compared to the national level of $73,345. Compared to the national average (7%), Cave Spring has a relatively high concentration of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees, as 9% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. In addition, 23% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Cave Spring
How much does it cost to rent in Cave Spring, VA?
Is it expensive to rent in Cave Spring?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Cave Spring?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Cave Spring?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.