- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartment homes
- Free Resident services: fax, copies and notary
- Washer/dryer conn. available in townhouses
- Beautiful laundry center, 24 hr. access with wi-fi
- Generous closets with lots of walk-ins
- Private patios with locking exterior storage areas
- Refreshing Olympic size swimming pool w/ sundeck
- Tennis court with adjoining picnic area
- Two playgrounds to enjoy
- Easy access to I-95 and I-295
- Application Fee - only $50 per applicant
- Free Wi-Fi at pool, picnic, laundry
- Ixfinity broadband access available
- Award-Winning School District - Hanover County
- Dog off leash bark park area 28' x 70'
- Weight restriction: 85Up to 3 pet max. Limited to 2 dogs. Pet fee of $350 1st, $100 each for others. Pets Accepted
- Breeds or any mixture of the following breeds are not accepted: Rottweilers, Chows, Dobermans, American Bulldogs, Pit Bulls, Siberian Huskies, German Shepherds, Presa Canarios, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Mastifs, Belgian Malinois, and Akitas. Breed Restriction
- Total weight 85 lbs. maximum. Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$50 value, 1 free application fee per household with apartment leased this month!
Some restrictions apply
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Ashland Towne Square
Ashland Towne Square Apartment is a warm and friendly community that complements the lifestyle of those who choose small town charm. Conveniently located near shopping and restaurants, Ashland Towne Square is in close proximity to many points of interest. A variety of entertainment including a skating rink, miniature golf course, town park, and a theater are all nearby. Ashland Towne Square is the perfect choice for your style of living.
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
64 Reviews for Ashland Towne Square
Very curtious staff, very professional staff maintenance is quick to respond and have never had an issue that wasnt fixed quickly or completely.
(they even remembered my birthday)
The neighborhood is great, I love the fact that the apartments are centered in the heart of Ashland. Walking distance to most shopping outlets, and not too far from Virginia Center Commons Mall. The landscaping is gorgeous and far above par. The apartments themselves are a bit older, but have been maintained well, and any requests made by residents are promptly answered by the office and maintenance, which is a big plus!
Peaceful alot of freindly neighbors. Peacefull. Tim ray and Pamy are awesome. Always there for help
The maintenance team and leasing office staff are awesome. The few times contacted over three years we have gotten immediate service. There are regular community events and even in our time here many improvements have been made. The improvements made definitely had residents in mind with extension of sidewalks, a new bark park, and a new pavilion under construction. There is definitely a sense that your rent goes towards improving your own neighborhood.
It has been a year and I have experienced excellent service. The maintenance crew are very curtious and helpful. The rental office employees are extremely helpful. The up keep of the property is beautiful.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-95, take Ashland west/Rt. 54 exit 92B to Route 1 North. Turn right on Route 1 North. Ashland Towne Square is 1/4 mile on the right. From I-295 take US 1 North travel approx 6 miles and take a right on Wythe House Drive, then left onto Kings Arms Street.
Our MISSION is to provide our Residents with quality apartment homes located in attractive and pleasing settings. After providing superior residential accommodations, our goal is to provide each Resident with a level of professional service that says "WELCOME" each and every day. Quality Residences. Quality People. Quality Services. Professionally Managed by R.C. Evans Management Group, Inc.