- Air Conditioning
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Covered Parking
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Online Rent Payments
- Online Maintenance Requests
- By Dulles Greenway, Loudoun County Pkwy
- Resort-style swimming pool
- Front door trash pick-up and recycling
- BBQ grilling stations
- MyCamden.com, a resident social site
- Fitness center
- Car care center
- Resident social events
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Wi-Fi hot spots
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 400 We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and information. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Camden Ashburn Farm
Experience a delicate combination of scenery and convenience in an unspoiled natural setting at Camden Ashburn Farm, making living truly enjoyable. Our spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes can accommodate any lifestyle, as each features 9-foot ceilings, oversized garden tubs, vaulted ceilings and full-size washers and dryers. Community amenities include outdoor dining areas with grills, a car care center and a fitness center. With convenient access to the Dulles Greenway and Loudoun County Parkway, you are only minutes from the area's best shopping, dining and entertainment. Please note that all floor plan availability is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
From Washington, D.C.Take 495 to Dulles Toll Road/Greenway (267) towards Leesburg. Follow to Exit 5/Claiborne Parkway. North through the Ashburn Farm Parkway intersection. Turn left on Marshfield Drive. The community is located on the right.From LeesburgTake Route 7 east to Claiborne Parkway. Turn right on Marshfield Drive. The community is located on the right.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.