- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Majestic, one-story cascading waterfall
- Outdoor lounge
- 365-days-a-year fire pit
- State-of-the-art professional meeting room
- E-lounge w/ coffee & business stations
- Fully-equipped 2200-square foot fitness facility
- Stretch zone and yoga room
- Stately great room with a classic billiards table
- Pet wash area
- Bike storage and bike repair station
- Sparkling, resort-style pool with sundeck
- Sweeping and open floor plans
- Soaring 6-foot windows
- Designer lighting throughout
- Terraces, balconies and decks
- Wood-grain textured ebon in kitchen and foyer
- Charming, organized entryways in each unit
- Roomy countertops of sleek gray quartz
- Sparkling glass tile backsplashes
- Top name brand slide-in range and refrigerator
- Movable island in some units
- Shaker-style cabinetry
- Vanities feature pleasing quartz expanses
- Designer tiling for walls and accents alike
- Keyless, electronic entry systems
- Attached, controlled access, below-ground parking
- Programmable thermostat
- Full- size washers and dryers
- Entertainment kitchen
- Located in the Potomac Yard district
- Short drive to Old Town & National Airport
- Adjacent to Del Ray neighborhood
- Braddock road metro station
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Pet fees and restrictions may apply. See leasing agent for details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Frasier is a brand new community in the Potomac Yard neighborhood of Alexandria, Virginia. Conveniently located along U.S. Route 1, just north of Old Town Alexandria, immediately south of Crystal City, and 15 minutes south of Downtown Washington, DC. The Potomac Yard Shopping Center is right outside of your door offering you ideal stores like Target, Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, Petsmart, Pier One Imports, Staples, The Sports Authority, Old Navy, and more, including a 16 screen Regal Cinemas. Enjoy living close to ample dining options including: Don Pablos Mexican Grill, Hops Restaurant Bar and Brewery, Marino's Pizza, Subway, Starbucks, and Dunkin' Donuts, there's plenty to do moments from home. Come experience all The Frasier has to offer.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for The Frasier
Great, everyone is very attentive on people's needs. I had one issue with the a/c not working and they fixed it the very next day.
In the apartment, everything is nice and clean so far, but we are concerned about the trash spot in the garage. It is very smelly and we had to hold our breath to walk pass it.
sub-par. was great in the beginning but once the building became more occupied the louder and more disruptive my living experience has become.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Washington, DC: Take I-395 S and continue until you reach U.S. 1 S to Swann Avenue in Alexandria. Turn left on to Swan Avenue and your destination will be on the right hand side. From Old Town: Take U.S. 1 N/N Patrick Street towards Swann Avenue. Turn right on to Swann Avenue and your destination will be on the left hand side. From Arlington take Washington Blvd, S Arlington Ridge Road and then U.S. 1 S to Swann Avenue. Turn left on to Swann Avenue and your destination will be on the right hand side.
For 25+ years, Bozzuto Management has been perfecting the fine art of apartment living. We offer a wide range of properties in the most vibrant urban neighborhoods and the most desirable suburban locales. Choosing a Bozzuto community will give you the peace of mind that comes from leasing with a recognized leader. We work hard to ensure our residents' complete satisfaction and that our communities are places people are proud to call home.