Situated just off U.S. Route 1, Abbotts Run allows for easy access to I-95, the Fairfax County Parkway, Washington, Maryland and Old Town Alexandria. The community is just moments from Fort Belvoir and is the perfect choice for those seeking off base housing. We invite you to visit us today to learn more about Abbotts Run.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
The best apartment community in the area. The staff is helpful, they host free events with food and drinks at the clubhouse, decent residents, responsive maintenance staff, clean and tidy community areas. Although I must note, the playground area has become littered with debris (cigarette butts, trash, and drink cans). The mgmt team need to get that under control.
This is by far the best apartment home community that I have lived in. The apartments are beautiful, equipped with many amenities that other complexes in this price range do not have, i.e. ice maker, real wood cabinets, granite counters, wood laminate floors, and laundry rooms in the unit. The management is great and Melissa is very helpful and attentive to customer needs. The location is great with many shopping and restaurant options close by, and if you work at Ft. Belvoir, your commute is literally 2 minutes. Overall, just a great place to live.
Prompt maintenence service, very knowledgable and friendly staff office and apartments are adequate. The property is very quiet and I have had no issues with safety or security. Great demographic (a lot of military) so no issues with neighbors. Everyone is respectful and keeps to themselves.
Our Rental Office and Maintenance Teams give excellent customer service.
1. Management and Staff are sincere with their professional support and they truly care about the welfare of each resident.
2. Management and Staff display excellent listing skills as well as excellent "People Skills!!!"
3. The Staff display a community management role beyond collecting the rent money.
4. They work hard and successfully to have a positive and helpful image with all residents.
5. They take pride in the appearance and safety of our community.
6. I elected to live here.