Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Alexandria Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Alexandria
- Apartments with Balcony in Alexandria
- Apartments with Disability Access in Alexandria
- Apartments with Elevator in Alexandria
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Alexandria
- Apartments with Fireplace in Alexandria
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Alexandria
- Apartments with Garage in Alexandria
- Apartments with Gated Access in Alexandria
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Alexandria
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Alexandria
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Alexandria
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Alexandria
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Alexandria
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Alexandria
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Alexandria
- Furnished Available Apartments in Alexandria
- Alexandria Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Alexandria
- Apartments with under $1100 in Alexandria
- Apartments with under $1200 in Alexandria
- Apartments with under $1300 in Alexandria
- Apartments with under $1400 in Alexandria
- Apartments with under $1500 in Alexandria
- Apartments with under $2000 in Alexandria
- Apartments with under $500 in Alexandria
- Apartments with under $600 in Alexandria
- Apartments with under $700 in Alexandria
- Apartments with under $800 in Alexandria
- Apartments with under $900 in Alexandria
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Alexandria
- Cheap Apartments in Alexandria
- Income Restricted Apartments in Alexandria
- Loft Layout Apartments in Alexandria
- Luxury Apartments in Alexandria
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Alexandria
- Senior Living Apartments in Alexandria
- Short Term Apartments in Alexandria
Apartments Near Alexandria
For SaleAlexandria, VA Homes for Sale
Living In Alexandria, VA
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Alexandria, VA
Did you know? Jim Morrison, the lead singer of The Doors, graduated from high school in Alexandria.
OVERVIEW OF ALEXANDRIA
Alexandria is the seventh largest city in Virginia and the highest income city in the state. Alexandria is located seven miles south of the nation's capital, Washington D.C. The historic area of Alexandria commonly referred to as "Old Town" is home to a number of vintage antique shops, theaters and restaurants. These antique areas are a major draw for tourists from all over the country and a great place to hunt for apartments for rent in Alexandria.
DIFFERENT NEIGHBORHOODS IN ALEXANDRIA:
Check out some of the different neighborhoods with apartments in Alexandria.
- Laid out in 1749, Old Town has become synonymous with historic townhouses, shops and restaurants. If you're looking for a more vintage feel, Old Town could be the perfect place for you.
- Del Ray is situated to the northeast of Old Town. It's home to the annual event Art on the Avenue, which draws thousands of people from both Washington, D.C., and Virginia. The area has been experiencing a lot of development and an influx of residents.
- Rosemont is full of historic buildings and architecture. Great schools and quality restaurants make Rosemont a great place to live.
TOP FIVE ALEXANDRIA ADVENTURES
- Explore George Washington's home and live a day in his life: George Washington's Mount Vernon hosts tours and is always heralded as one of the best things to do in Alexandria. Take a step inside history and explore how George Washington lived
- Spend the day at sea on one of Alexandria's many boat tours: Alexandria boat tours are a terrific way to see the city and the surrounding areas. Not only will you get a glimpse of the city, but you'll also see some of the Potomac River that may be difficult to see by car or foot.
- Explore the Torpedo Factory Art Center: Built in 1919 as a factory, Torpedo Factory Art Center is a haven for both modern art and historical treasures. Explore WWII-era torpedoes and take a tour of the former factory.
- Explore the historical Old Town: With a unique look and an enormous number of antique shops, Old Town offers a unique and fun look into history for the whole family.
- Take in some of the best local brewing around: Alexandria is known for its excellent craft beer and local breweries.
Find Apartments for rent in Alexandria, VA
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Alexandria that match your needs.
Looking for more?
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Alexandria
What is the average rent in Alexandria?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Alexandria?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Alexandria?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Alexandria?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.