AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
1 Unit Available
1 Floor Plan
3 Floor Plans
West Jordan Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in West Jordan
- Apartments with Balcony in West Jordan
- Apartments with Disability Access in West Jordan
- Apartments with Extra Storage in West Jordan
- Apartments with Fireplace in West Jordan
- Apartments with Fitness Center in West Jordan
- Apartments with Garage in West Jordan
- Apartments with Gated Access in West Jordan
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in West Jordan
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in West Jordan
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in West Jordan
- Apartments with Utilities Included in West Jordan
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in West Jordan
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in West Jordan
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in West Jordan
- Furnished Available Apartments in West Jordan
- West Jordan Apartment Deals
- West Jordan Apartments under $800
- West Jordan Apartments under $900
- West Jordan Apartments under $1000
- West Jordan Apartments under $1100
- West Jordan Apartments under $1200
- West Jordan Apartments under $1300
- West Jordan Apartments under $1400
- West Jordan Apartments under $1500
- West Jordan Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near West Jordan
For SaleWest Jordan, UT Homes for Sale
Living In West Jordan, UT
West Jordan is a mid-sized city in Utah with slightly more than 112,000 residents. Families with young children can expect to feel right at home, as kids under 5 make up an above-average percentage of the community, while retirees account for a smaller percentage of the city. Overall, the city's population, at an average age of just under 32, skews younger than most cities in Utah. Most West Jordan residents own their homes, and 25% of residents rent. With an average rent of $1,217 a month, exceeding the state average by $189 per month, relatively high rent costs may be playing a role in the higher levels of ownership.
Compared to the national average (5%), West Jordan has a relatively high percentage of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate's degree (7%). Furthermore, 10% possess a Bachelor's degree and 3% have a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are three primary industries in West Jordan: retail, manufacturing, and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 20% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, as 10% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. With an average annual income of about $82,000, West Jordan workers bring in about the same as the average Utah resident. However, West Jordan compares more favorably to the national average of $73,345.
With an average commute time of about 26 minutes, slower than most cities in Utah, West Jordan residents have found that traveling to work takes some patience. Driving a car or truck is the prevailing mode of getting to work, opted for by 46% of commuters, while public transit isn't widely used. Few workers commute on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About West Jordan
How much does it cost to rent in West Jordan, UT?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in West Jordan?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in West Jordan?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in West Jordan?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.