AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
University of Utah Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in University of Utah
- Apartments with Balcony in University of Utah
- Apartments with Disability Access in University of Utah
- Apartments with Elevator in University of Utah
- Apartments with Extra Storage in University of Utah
- Apartments with Fireplace in University of Utah
- Apartments with Fitness Center in University of Utah
- Apartments with Gated Access in University of Utah
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in University of Utah
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in University of Utah
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in University of Utah
- Apartments with Utilities Included in University of Utah
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in University of Utah
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in University of Utah
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in University of Utah
- Furnished Available Apartments in University of Utah
Apartments Near University of Utah
Living In University of Utah, UT
Less than three miles east of Capitol Hill in Salt Lake City, Utah, is the University of Utah. If you're on the hunt for an apartment in the metropolis, perhaps a spot near the University of Utah might just be the place for you.
Originally known as the University of Deseret, the school was established in 1850 as a means to educate the population of the provisional state. Unfortunately, the university closed only after three years due to lack of funds. It wasn't until 1867 that it was reestablished and was given its current moniker in 1892. Today, the school has become the largest in the state and currently has 15 primary colleges including the David Eccles School of Business and the S.J. Quinney College of Law among others. Students looking to find apartments near the University of Utah will find that the neighborhoods surrounding the campus suitably caters to a younger demographic.
Eateries like Spoon Me and Aristo's are local favorites that many apartment renters around the University of Utah go to for a quick bite to eat. Additionally, shopping centers and a variety of boutiques and shops litter the area, including Foothill Shopping Center just south of the campus.
Perhaps the thing that attracts most apartment renters to the University of Utah is its close proximity to the many beautiful natural attractions in the area. The school sits right at the foot of the Red Butte Canyon while the majestic Great Salt Lake is just to the west of the city.
Looking for apartments near University of Utah? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find University of Utah apartments for rent and learn more about this neighborhood.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About University of Utah
How much does it cost to rent in University of Utah, UT?
Is it expensive to rent in University of Utah?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in University of Utah?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in University of Utah?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.