AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
South Salt Lake Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with Balcony in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with Disability Access in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with Elevator in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with Extra Storage in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with Fireplace in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with Fitness Center in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with Gated Access in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with Utilities Included in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in South Salt Lake
- Furnished Available Apartments in South Salt Lake
- South Salt Lake Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with under $1100 in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with under $1200 in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with under $1300 in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with under $1400 in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with under $1500 in South Salt Lake
- Apartments with under $2000 in South Salt Lake
Apartments Near South Salt Lake
- University of Utah, UT
- LDS Business College, UT
- Westminster College, UT
- Fortis College--Salt Lake City, UT
- Western Governors University, UT
- Salt Lake-Tooele Applied Technology College, UT
- Stevens-Henager College--Murray, UT
- Eagle Gate College--Murray, UT
- Independence University, UT
- Salt Lake Community College, UT
- Myotherapy College of Utah, UT
- University of Phoenix-Utah, UT
- Midwives College of Utah, UT
- Columbia College - Salt Lake, UT
- Nightingale College, UT
- Neumont College of Computer Science, UT
- Paul Mitchell the School-Salt Lake City, UT
Living In South Salt Lake, UT
The small city of South Salt Lake, Utah is home to just under 25,000 people. It's a great place to raise a family, as children under 5 account for a larger portion of the population here (9%) than nationally (6%), though young professionals outpace national averages as well. Overall, the city's residents, with an average age of just over 32, skew younger than most cities in Utah. Homeowners tend to be in the minority in the area, and 59% of residents are renters. With a relatively low average rent of $848 per month in the city, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in Utah. Each month, renters in South Salt Lake will pay around $180 less compared to the state average.
South Salt Lake has an average commute time of about 23 minutes. Driving is the prevailing mode of getting to work, opted for by 41% of commuters, while public transit is used by just 5% of the population. Few residents commute to work on foot.
Compared to the Utah average, South Salt Lake has a relatively high percentage of residents older than 25 who have a high school degree or GED (16%). Additionally, 11% have a Bachelor's degree and 5% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many South Salt Lake residents work in one of three industries: retail, entertainment, and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 20% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 9% of the city's population works in sales, making it the top profession in the city. South Salt Lake workers earn an average annual income of nearly $53,000, around $26,000 less than the average Utah resident. South Salt Lake's average income also falls below the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About South Salt Lake
What is the average rent in South Salt Lake?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in South Salt Lake?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in South Salt Lake?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in South Salt Lake?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.