4 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
2 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
South Jordan Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in South Jordan
- Apartments with Balcony in South Jordan
- Apartments with Disability Access in South Jordan
- Apartments with Elevator in South Jordan
- Apartments with Extra Storage in South Jordan
- Apartments with Fireplace in South Jordan
- Apartments with Fitness Center in South Jordan
- Apartments with Garage in South Jordan
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in South Jordan
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in South Jordan
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in South Jordan
- Apartments with Utilities Included in South Jordan
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in South Jordan
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in South Jordan
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in South Jordan
- Furnished Available Apartments in South Jordan
- South Jordan Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in South Jordan
- Apartments with under $1100 in South Jordan
- Apartments with under $1200 in South Jordan
- Apartments with under $1300 in South Jordan
- Apartments with under $1400 in South Jordan
- Apartments with under $1500 in South Jordan
- Apartments with under $2000 in South Jordan
Apartments Near South Jordan
Living In South Jordan, UT
A town in Utah, South Jordan has a population of approximately 65,000. Families with young children are a common sight, as kids under 5 account for an above-average percentage of the population, while retirees are less well-represented. Overall, the city's population, with an average age of just under 33, is younger than most cities in Utah. Only 21% of residents rent in South Jordan, as the majority own their homes. With an average rent of $1,474/month, exceeding the state average by $446 per month, relatively high rent costs could be a factor in the higher levels of ownership.
With an average commute time of about 27 minutes, slower than most cities in the state, South Jordan residents know that it takes some patience getting to work. Driving a vehicle is the typical way to get to work, opted for by 42% of workers, while public transit is not widely used. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
South Jordan residents have a wide range of industries from which to choose, the most common five of which are retail, healthcare, manufacturing, scientific, and finance. Combined, these industries account for 29% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 11% of residents work in management, which ranks as the top profession in the city. South Jordan workers bring in an average annual income of around $112,000, more than the Utah average. South Jordan's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345. South Jordan has a relatively large concentration of residents older than 25 who have earned Bachelor's degrees (16%) compared to the national average (13%). Additionally, 24% have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About South Jordan
How much does it cost to rent in South Jordan, UT?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in South Jordan?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in South Jordan?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in South Jordan?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.