1. Home
  2. Utah
  3. Santa Clara
  4. Apartments for rent in Santa Clara, UT

142 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 142 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Santa Clara, UT has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Santa Clara, UT

Santa Clara, a small town in Utah, has a population of approximately 7,000. Families with children can expect to fit right in, as kids aged 5-14 account for an above-average 26% of the population. Most Santa Clara residents own their homes, and 17% of residents rent. Relatively high rent costs may be a contributing factor, as the average rent of $1,544/month is substantially higher than the state average of $1,028.

Santa Clara has a relatively large concentration of residents older than 25 who possess a Bachelor's or Associate's degree (23%) compared to the national average (19%). Further, 8% have a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Santa Clara residents work in one of four industries: retail, education, healthcare, and entertainment. Combined, these industries make up 27% of the labor force in the town. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the town's workers are in sales, as 6% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Santa Clara workers bring in an average annual income of just over $88,000, more than the Utah average. The town's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).

Santa Clara has an average commute time of about 20 minutes, shorter than the Utah average of about 23 minutes. Many residents (38%) commute to work by car, while public transit isn't used. A small percentage of commuters walk to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About Santa Clara

Looking for a cheap Santa Clara apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Santa Clara, UT Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Santa Clara apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Santa Clara that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Santa Clara apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS

Local Guide