AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
1 Floor Plan
4 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
2 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
Sandy Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Sandy
- Apartments with Balcony in Sandy
- Apartments with Disability Access in Sandy
- Apartments with Elevator in Sandy
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Sandy
- Apartments with Fireplace in Sandy
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Sandy
- Apartments with Garage in Sandy
- Apartments with Gated Access in Sandy
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Sandy
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Sandy
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Sandy
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Sandy
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Sandy
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Sandy
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Sandy
- Furnished Available Apartments in Sandy
- Sandy Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Sandy
- Apartments with under $1100 in Sandy
- Apartments with under $1200 in Sandy
- Apartments with under $1300 in Sandy
- Apartments with under $1400 in Sandy
- Apartments with under $1500 in Sandy
- Apartments with under $2000 in Sandy
- Apartments with under $800 in Sandy
Apartments Near Sandy
Living In Sandy, UT
A small city in Utah, Sandy has a population of approximately 94,000. With an average age of just over 36, the city's population is slightly older compared to other municipalities in the state, which has an average age of 33. Only 23% of residents rent in Sandy, as home ownership is common in the area. The average rent for Sandy is $245 per month more than the state average.
Compared to the national average (13%), Sandy has a relatively large number of residents over the age of 25 with Bachelor's degrees (16%). Additionally, 7% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are two primary industries in Sandy: retail and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 14% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, as 9% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. With an average annual income of around $98,000, Sandy workers earn about $20,000 more than their peers elsewhere in the state. Sandy's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Sandy residents have an average commute of about 24 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the most common way to get to work, opted for by 44% of workers, while public transportation isn't used widely. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Sandy
What is the average rent in Sandy?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Sandy?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Sandy?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Sandy?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.