All 2Bed Apartments for $1299 a month! + $1,000 GIFT CARD FOR ALL IMMEDIATE MOVE-INS!!!
*For immediate move-in, 13-15 months lease (upon availability), Not to be combined with other offers. Prices subject to change based on availability.
When I went to look at the place it seemed small but once we moved everything in, we were pretty surprised about how much space there was. We had to get creative about storage (boxes under the couch, shelves in the closet, etc.) but its pretty perfect for us (two people, two cats in a one bedroom). Its close to lots of things without being RIGHT in salt lake. Brand new apartments. Theyre very simple and minimalist which I love. Everyone in the complex keeps to themselves but are friendly. So far we like living here.
Great be living here
1. Unethical management. 2. No parking. 3. Cheap flooring and cabinetry. 4. Unclean common areas. 5. Horrible internet connection. 6. Extra utility costs without warning.
Read below for specifics.
1-2. I was told moving in, all uncovered parking spots would remain available for guests and that only covered spots would be restricted.
Starting this week there were newly implemented parking restrictions: all parking except the ungated guest spots require a pass. There is one parking pass per apartment, regardless of how many adults live there, and there are approx. 15 guest spots that are always filled, with no street parking close by. What happens if you have a roommate? Or live with your significant other?
I was told by management that that doesn't matter, and there are no options to pay for another spot. Also, regardless of what I was told by management, or the hardship this may cause, my lease states one spot per apartment and I am bound to it.
3. I have had the cabinet doors break off 3 times now from normal use by responsible adults. The flooring is cheap laminate. The oven door broke, and the garbage disposal was installed wrong.
4. There is pee on the stairs in the stairwell closest to the parking area and throw up near one of the two elevators that has been there for over a month. The janitor scooped up the throw up a couple days later but did not spray it to rid of the stain or smell. There are abandoned food items near the parking lot door that have been there for a couple weeks now as well.
5. Internet connection and bill is shared by all residents. It is $85 for terrible internet connection. It regularly cuts out when watching Netflix.
6. Water, trash, and sewage costs are shared by all residents equally. I was told the price would range from $40-60. They were $81 this month, not including gas and electric. We also pay $15 for the one parking spot, $12 for Admin fees and $10 for taxes.
Welcome to your new home at District North Apartments in Salt Lake City, Utah! District North Apartments is a brand new luxury property located minutes from the heart of downtown Salt Lake City that offers all the sophistication, amenities and comforts of high-class living. Whether it be a relaxing night taking in the views of the city skyline or a night spent with delicious food, entertainment and quality shopping downtown --an evening in or a night out on the town is sure to please. Let us show you District North is what you've looking for and become part of our community.