AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Roy Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Roy
- Apartments with Balcony in Roy
- Apartments with Disability Access in Roy
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Roy
- Apartments with Fireplace in Roy
- Apartments with Garage in Roy
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Roy
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Roy
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Roy
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Roy
- Furnished Available Apartments in Roy
- Roy Apartment Deals
- Roy Apartments under $600
- Roy Apartments under $700
- Roy Apartments under $800
- Roy Apartments under $900
- Roy Apartments under $1000
- Roy Apartments under $1100
- Roy Apartments under $1200
- Roy Apartments under $1300
- Roy Apartments under $1400
- Roy Apartments under $1500
- Roy Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Roy
For SaleRoy, UT Homes for Sale
Living In Roy, UT
Roy, Utah is a small city with a population of just over 38,000. Families with young children should feel right at home, as kids under 5 make up an above-average percentage of the population, while retirees account for a smaller percentage of the city. Overall, the city's population, at an average age of just over 33, is younger than most cities in Utah. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 80% of residents own their homes. At $1,049/month, the average rent is roughly equal to the state average.
Roy has a high concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have earned a high school degree or GED (20%) compared to the Utah average. Furthermore, 9% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 3% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are two primary industries in Roy: manufacturing and retail. Combined, these industries make up 14% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in transportation, which ranks as the top field in the city. With an average annual income of around $73K, Roy workers earn a bit less than the average Utah resident. However, the city's average income is roughly on par with the national average ($73,345).
Roy has an average commute time of about 25 minutes. Driving is the most common way to get to work, selected by 43% of residents, while public transportation is not widely used. Few commuters walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Roy
How much does it cost to rent in Roy, UT?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Roy?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Roy?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Roy?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.