6 Units Available
2 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Pleasant Grove Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Pleasant Grove
- Apartments with Balcony in Pleasant Grove
- Apartments with Disability Access in Pleasant Grove
- Apartments with Elevator in Pleasant Grove
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Pleasant Grove
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Pleasant Grove
- Apartments with Garage in Pleasant Grove
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Pleasant Grove
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Pleasant Grove
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Pleasant Grove
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Pleasant Grove
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Pleasant Grove
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Pleasant Grove
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Pleasant Grove
- Furnished Available Apartments in Pleasant Grove
Apartments Near Pleasant Grove
Living In Pleasant Grove, UT
A small city located in Utah, Pleasant Grove has slightly less than 37,000 residents. Young children account for a higher percentage of the population here (10%) than nationally (6%), making it a nice place to raise a family, though young adults also outpace national averages. With an average age of just over 29, the city's population is notably younger than most cities in Utah. Only 34% of residents rent in Pleasant Grove, as the majority own their homes. Relatively high rent costs may be a factor, as the average rent of $1,113/month is substantially higher than the state average of $1,028.
Pleasant Grove residents have an average commute of about 23 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the most common mode of getting to work, chosen by 39% of commuters, while public transportation isn't used widely. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
There are three primary industries in Pleasant Grove: retail, education, and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 20% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the city. Pleasant Grove workers earn an average annual income of around $79K, about the same as the Utah average. However, Pleasant Grove compares more favorably to the national average ($73,345). Fourteen percent of Pleasant Grove residents older than 25 have a Bachelor's degree, while 6% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Pleasant Grove
How much does it cost to rent in Pleasant Grove, UT?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Pleasant Grove?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Pleasant Grove?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Pleasant Grove?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.