AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Ogden Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Ogden
- Apartments with Balcony in Ogden
- Apartments with Disability Access in Ogden
- Apartments with Elevator in Ogden
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Ogden
- Apartments with Fireplace in Ogden
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Ogden
- Apartments with Garage in Ogden
- Apartments with Gated Access in Ogden
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Ogden
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Ogden
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Ogden
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Ogden
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Ogden
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Ogden
- Furnished Available Apartments in Ogden
- Ogden Apartments under $600
- Ogden Apartments under $700
- Ogden Apartments under $800
- Ogden Apartments under $900
- Ogden Apartments under $1000
- Ogden Apartments under $1100
- Ogden Apartments under $1200
- Ogden Apartments under $1300
- Ogden Apartments under $1400
- Ogden Apartments under $1500
- Ogden Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Ogden
For SaleOgden, UT Homes for Sale
Living In Ogden, UT
A town located in Utah, Ogden has a population of just under 86,000. Families with young children are widely prevalent, as kids under 5 account for an above-average 9% of the population, while retirees are less well-represented. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 56% of residents own their homes. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the city boasts a relatively low average rent of $800 per month. Over the course of a year, renters in Ogden will save around $2,700 compared to the state average.
Ogden has an average commute time of about 22 minutes. Many residents (41%) commute to work by car, while public transit is not extensively used. A small percentage of workers commute on foot.
Compared to the Utah average, Ogden has a relatively large number of residents older than 25 who have a high school degree or equivalent (18%). Furthermore, 8% possess a Bachelor's degree and 4% have a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Ogden residents work in one of two industries: manufacturing and retail. Together, these industries account for 15% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in transportation, making it the top career path in the city. Ogden workers take home an average annual income of about $55K, less than the state average. The city's average income also trails the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Ogden
What is the average rent in Ogden?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Ogden?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Ogden?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Ogden?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.