AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Murray Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Murray
- Apartments with Balcony in Murray
- Apartments with Disability Access in Murray
- Apartments with Elevator in Murray
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Murray
- Apartments with Fireplace in Murray
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Murray
- Apartments with Garage in Murray
- Apartments with Gated Access in Murray
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Murray
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Murray
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Murray
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Murray
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Murray
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Murray
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Murray
- Furnished Available Apartments in Murray
Apartments Near Murray
For SaleMurray, UT Homes for Sale
Living In Murray, UT
A small city located in Utah, Murray has a population of approximately 49,000. The city's population, with an average age of just over 38, is older than most cities in Utah. Most Murray residents own their homes, and 37% of residents rent. The average rent of $1,068/month is roughly equal to the state average.
There are four primary industries in Murray: retail, healthcare, manufacturing, and education. Combined, these industries make up 26% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, which ranks as the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of around $72,000, Murray workers take home slightly less than their peers elsewhere in Utah. Murray's average income, however, is fairly average compared to the national level ($73,345). Murray has a relatively high number of residents over the age of 25 with a high school degree or equivalent (16%) compared to the state average. In addition, 14% have a Bachelor's degree and 6% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate.
Murray has an average commute time of about 22 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the typical mode of getting to work, selected by 45% of residents, while public transit isn't used extensively. Few workers (2%) commute on foot, though the number surpasses the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Murray
What is the average rent in Murray?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Murray?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Murray?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Murray?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.