AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Midvale Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Midvale
- Apartments with Balcony in Midvale
- Apartments with Disability Access in Midvale
- Apartments with Elevator in Midvale
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Midvale
- Apartments with Fireplace in Midvale
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Midvale
- Apartments with Garage in Midvale
- Apartments with Gated Access in Midvale
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Midvale
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Midvale
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Midvale
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Midvale
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Midvale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Midvale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Midvale
- Furnished Available Apartments in Midvale
Apartments Near Midvale
For SaleMidvale, UT Homes for Sale
Living In Midvale, UT
Midvale, a town in Utah, has a population of just under 32,000. Families with young children will fit right in, as kids under 5 make up an above-average 8% of the population, though young professionals also outpace national averages. Overall, the city's population, at an average age of just under 33, is younger than most cities in Utah. Homeowners tend to be in the minority in the area, and 57% of residents are renters. The average rent of $1,053 per month is roughly on par with the state average.
Midvale has an average commute time of about 24 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the prevailing mode of getting to work, opted for by 46% of commuters, while public transit is used by only 3% of the city. A small percentage of residents commute to work on foot.
There are three primary industries in Midvale: retail, healthcare, and entertainment. Combined, these industries make up 20% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, as 12% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. Midvale workers earn an average annual income of almost $64,000, about $15,000 less than the state average. Midvale's average income also trails the national average of $73,345. Among residents over the age of 25 in Midvale, 19% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Midvale
What is the average rent in Midvale?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Midvale?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Midvale?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Midvale?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].